+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information reagrading OINP Nomination

bhhashmi

Jan 27, 2024
Hi Everyone

I have to ask something if anyone can help. I am getting services of a representative who is completely hiding everything from me, like form GC acount to so far whatever they had done, only share the details that like when NOI (HCP) OINP received, Application submitted etc they only show screenshots nothing else, the Email address they used for account creation was not mine too. Now, they share with me the Acceptance and Confirmation of nomination from OINP PDF. Now i have received nomination which they shared with me my question is how to check the authentication of this. Should I wait or is there anyway to check this out. My timline is below:

1) Received NOI from OINP July 2023

2) Application Submitted Sep 2023

3) Asseemnst Jan 2024

4) Nomination 26 March 2024

Now waiting for EE draw to received ITA as I received Nomination after the last draw done.

I hope there would be positive response from you people.

SRH

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HCP is an EE stream so you would have received ITA back in July if EE score was high enough. Why are you waiting for EE draw? What was your CRS score and NOC for the EE draw in July when you received ITA? If you were nominated you apply for PR.

Read up on the OINP HCP stream and learn how it works for applying for PR. Maybe fire your agent and do it yourself (if genuine).

Reactions: bhhashmi

bhhashmi

Jan 27, 2024
Appreciated your reply. I received nomination on 26th of march 2024. In OINP province first nominate the candidate after candidates acceptance, then after the acceptance of nomination the score 600 will be added to my profile now i have 1075 score in total and then in the upcoming draw there would be high chances to get ITA from IRCC thats the flow of pattern. Mine NOC is 31102.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Appreciated your reply. I received nomination on 26th of march 2024. In OINP province first nominate the candidate after candidates acceptance, then after the acceptance of nomination the score 600 will be added to my profile now i have 1075 score in total and then in the upcoming draw there would be high chances to get ITA from IRCC thats the flow of pattern. Mine NOC is 31102.
So you are a doctor? But you received ITA in July 2023 with what CRS score through OINP-HCP. So now you wait for open draw.

bhhashmi

Jan 27, 2024
Yes. It was notification of intrest from Ontario not the ITA with a CRS of 475. Rest of the process i already have mentioned. ITA issued by IRCC after nomination from province and for ITA it is required to wait for the very coming draw from IRCC.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes. It was notification of intrest from Ontario not the ITA with a CRS of 475. Rest of the process i already have mentioned. ITA issued by IRCC after nomination from province and for ITA it is required to wait for the very coming draw from IRCC.
How did you get NOI for health draw in July ? Your score was too high. Or was it May? Fire your agent and take control of your file. Get file numbers and access the file yourself if you think agent is lying.
July 20, 2023159458-462July 20, 2022 – July 20, 2023Targeted draw – Health draw
Please refer to the OINP Program Update page for a list of targeted occupations
May 8, 20232,349427-482May 8, 2022 – May 8, 2023Targeted draw – Health draw
Please refer to the OINP Program Update page for a list of targeted occupations

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It is important that you start gathering your PR documents as soon as possible to avoid issues or delays, police certificates, proof of all your past employments, proof of funds, spouse, children passports if you have dependants, these are all mandatory docs to submit a complete application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is important that you start gathering your PR documents as soon as possible to avoid issues or delays, police certificates, proof of all your past employments, proof of funds, spouse, children passports if you have dependants, these are all mandatory docs to submit a complete application.
? Are you a spammer? What does this have to do with question?

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
the user has a 600 crs extra points nomination certificate on ee profile, he/she will receive an ita anytime soon to submit official pr application with ircc.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
OP, find out from agent if you really received NOI based on the draw scores, wrong emails and just screen shots. Assume you did ECA through MCC.

rafaelnunez18

Nov 14, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Noc 31102 is a priority occupation, user has high score, i don't think it was necessary to apply for a nomination with province, find a way to gain access to your file yourself, get your ee profile number from agent asap, the ee file number and application numbers are the same, ircc keeps it the same. create your own mycic account with your own e-mail and then link your application to your account that your agent created. Agent seems seems sketchy and may misrepresent you.

Last edited:

bhhashmi

Jan 27, 2024
Yes i do have ee number and also oinp file number. It may possible that the CRS score i am mentioning may be less. Yes i will do the same i am so confused. Thank you for the advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes i do have ee number and also oinp file number. It may possible that the CRS score i am mentioning may be less. Yes i will do the same i am so confused. Thank you for the advise
You need to take control of your file. You would have submitted your EE profile so should know your exact score. Make sure agent isn’t lying or misrepresenting you. Did you get ECA through MCC?