+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC related query

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello dear members,
This query is related to my spouse. She is from M.P and her passport was issued from Bhopal office. But past 2 years she is leaving in Surat (Gujarat) so I applied to Surat PSK and it was referred to local police. Local police submitted Clear report and now file is again with RPO surat and its been 15 days now. My query is does Surat RPO will send enquiry to Bhopal passport office from where passport was issued or anything else need to be done from our side now?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Vision2017 said:
Hello dear members,
This query is related to my spouse. She is from M.P and her passport was issued from Bhopal office. But past 2 years she is leaving in Surat (Gujarat) so I applied to Surat PSK and it was referred to local police. Local police submitted Clear report and now file is again with RPO surat and its been 15 days now. My query is does Surat RPO will send enquiry to Bhopal passport office from where passport was issued or anything else need to be done from our side now?
Check with the RPO, as far as I know they have a TAT of 21 days (if I m not wrong) to get back on PCCs. So you can expect to heard from them soon.

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Check with the RPO. You should receive it soon. You can call them and quote application no to check the status

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Stanlee said:
Check with the RPO, as far as I know they have a TAT of 21 days (if I m not wrong) to get back on PCCs. So you can expect to heard from them soon.
Thanks for reply, btw TAT of 21 days include the date when I had appointment, right?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Vision2017 said:
Thanks for reply, btw TAT of 21 days include the date when I had appointment, right?
TAT generally starts from the day of appointment. Did you check the status of your application online? Check this link http://www.slideshare.net/passportindia/steps-to-check-application-status/1

Vision2017

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Category........
Other
Stanlee said:
TAT generally starts from the day of appointment. Did you check the status of your application online? Check this link http://www.slideshare.net/passportindia/steps-to-check-application-status/1
Thanks again, yes I did check, and its showing Application is under review at RPO