+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

BBLLSS

Jan 29, 2024
I sent them an email. They never pick up calls and I only received one response to all my emails. So I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Not sure what the next best option is.
Could you also please inform, if, at any time, you have an update or anything ? Would be much helpful and appreciated !

Reactions: Rajesh-Cool

Rhea Jose

Mar 15, 2020
I know, my travel is medical related too and worst is that there is no contact info for consulate and cannot see what’s the holdup.
I would suggest emailing the consul general directly and keep following up every day. The more people that keep bothering them they will be forced to speed up the process.

Rajesh-Cool

Jan 30, 2024
I applied for passport renewal on 19 dec and my application had been stuck at printed and will be delivered soon status for over 8 days now. Bls site still shows processing at general consulate. Does anyone know what might be eta.
I submitted application at BLS centre Winnipeg
Just want to understand the timeline, When you say 19th December means on this day it was picked for BLS to start the process?

Because for me it says "Passport Application alongwith fee has been received and same is under processing at Consulate" from 23rd Jan

Could you please tell me how long it took in your case to move to the next stage

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
I submitted my minor kid passport renewal (walk-in) on Jan 3rd. Indian PCC happened 10 days ago, but on the portal there was no update, just saying process at consulate general. Any idea how much time its taking now? I heard earlier that it used to take 20 days. They did mention 8 weeks; do they actually take that much time?

Ank1980

Oct 18, 2017
I submitted my minor kid passport renewal (walk-in) on Jan 3rd. Indian PCC happened 10 days ago, but on the portal there was no update, just saying process at consulate general. Any idea how much time its taking now? I heard earlier that it used to take 20 days. They did mention 8 weeks; do they actually take that much time?
Hi,

I applied for passport renewal at BLS Mississauga on Jan 10th and Police Verification was completed on Jan 24th , Print was initiated on the very same day. Its still stuck at Print Initiated.
You can track your status here too: https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

If you follow certain instruction you can actually see the progress within the network setting of your web browser. For step by step process read the instruction provided by someone here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-passport-renewal-from-bls-toronto.558990/post-9998515.

When I do this I can see all the intermediary stages as shown below:
Line 1 is your current status...and from Line 7 to Line 0 there are additional details in reverse.

1. SatusId: [{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXXX,…},…]

0: {EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXXX,…}1:
    1. {EVENT_DESC: "PVR Scan and Uploaded Successfully for PV Request ID XXXXXXXXXXX-PPF-PA",…}
    2. 2: {EVENT_DESC: "PVR for XXXXXXXXX-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Clear by Police",…}
    3. 3: {,…}
    4. 4: {EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    5. 5: {EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'", EMP_ACTION: "Clear", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    6. 6: {EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "Sent To Go", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    7. 7: {EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Application Form Submitted", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}

I hope this helps.

Rajesh-Cool

Jan 30, 2024
Hi,

I applied for passport renewal at BLS Mississauga on Jan 10th and Police Verification was completed on Jan 24th , Print was initiated on the very same day. Its still stuck at Print Initiated.
You can track your status here too: https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

If you follow certain instruction you can actually see the progress within the network setting of your web browser. For step by step process read the instruction provided by someone here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-passport-renewal-from-bls-toronto.558990/post-9998515.

When I do this I can see all the intermediary stages as shown below:
Line 1 is your current status...and from Line 7 to Line 0 there are additional details in reverse.

1. SatusId: [{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXXX,…},…]

0: {EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXXX,…}1:
    1. {EVENT_DESC: "PVR Scan and Uploaded Successfully for PV Request ID XXXXXXXXXXX-PPF-PA",…}
    2. 2: {EVENT_DESC: "PVR for XXXXXXXXX-PPF-PA is Approved and Submitted as Clear by Police",…}
    3. 3: {,…}
    4. 4: {EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    5. 5: {EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'", EMP_ACTION: "Clear", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    6. 6: {EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "Sent To Go", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}
    7. 7: {EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Application Form Submitted", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: XXXXXXXXX,…}

I hope this helps.
Did you use Tatkal category to do renewal as it seems to be going faster...

sudubey

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Last edited:

skuma

Jan 31, 2024
Hi ,

I applied for the passport renewal on 5th Jan and police verification was completed on 18th, Print was initiated on the same day. There was no update after 18th. I booked my ticket to India in the last week of Feb.Please share the timeline if anybody received the passport recently.

Ank1980

Oct 18, 2017
Did you use Tatkal category to do renewal as it seems to be going faster...
Yes, I applied under Tatkal. Need to visit India in Last week of Feb. I am not sure how soon will the ppt be printed and dispatched, few of us have been waiting for 10 - 15 days to move to the Printed Stage, dispatch for some takes about a week. some lucky chaps have had their PPT printed and Dispatched in less than a week...

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-passport-renewal-from-bls-toronto.558990/post-10728445

karanrajkohli

Jan 31, 2024
Winnipeg
I applied for passport renewal on 19 dec and my application had been stuck at printed and will be delivered soon status for over 8 days now. Bls site still shows processing at general consulate. Does anyone know what might be eta.
I submitted application at BLS centre Winnipeg
Same situation with me. I submitted my application at BLS Winnipeg on the 14th, and since January 20th, the status has been stuck on 'Passport is printed and will be delivered shortly.' The StatusMap on the Portal is

"
"EVENT_DESC": "QC Accepted and Dispatch Initiated: Passport No. XXXXXXXX of type Ordinary-Normal",
"EMP_ACTION": "Dispatch Initiated",
"LAST_MODIFIED_DATE": "2024-01-20T00:00:00",
"

But BLS just updated their status about an hour and a half ago to 'In Transit from the Consulate General to the BLS Centre' but Portal still says the same 'Dispatch Initiated' so hopefully, it will arrive soon.

faduengineerp

Feb 16, 2021
Everyone stuck on Print initiated, Please share timeline. Here is mine.

9th Jan - Regular passport renewal - BLS Toronto Walkin
17th Jan - Under Process. File No. Generated
25th Jan - Police Verification (PV) Initiated
30th Jan - Police Verification (PV) Completed
30th Jan - Print Initiated

Ank1980

Oct 18, 2017

AJ: Jan 10th Tatkal PPT Renewal. Jan 17th- Under Process. Jan 21st- PV Initiated, Jan 24th- PV Completed, Jan 24th-Print Initiated.

Amsan1982

Jan 31, 2024

02 Jan - Regular passport renewal - Application sent via Postal services
10th Jan - Application Sent to Consulate
23th Jan - Police Verification (PV) Initiated
25th Jan - Police Verification (PV) Completed
25th Jan - Print Initiated

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hello, on the application which address you mentioned as printable address? is it canadian address or indian address? i am also in the process of renewing my son.