+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC delayed

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
My wife's work permit is under processing. Can I apply for PCC from Toronto with the confirmation that Work permit Extension request is filed?
Your wife would have to show Work permit at CGI, Toronto to process her PCC. You may wanna try with whatever receipt you have if it works out.

Last edited:

Abh7shek

Jul 5, 2017
Call
Hi I need help urgently please help. I am at the stage where I have gotten my ITA and I have submitted all the forms. Now I just need to upload the documents. I need to submit PCC for Dubai and I am in India currently.

The process will take close to 3 to 4 months or event 6 months. I need to upload documents in 60 days. What should I do?
Call up CIC and ask them for an extension explaining your situation. Normally they understand and you'll get an extension

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I have received my OINP nomination and ITA soon after (see signature for timeline) and am hoping to submit my eAPR soon. I live in Abu Dhabi, and have applied for my Indian PCC from here. The Indian embassy informed me that it could take a while before I receive my PCC and I only have 31 more days to submit my application.
My question is what are my options if I do not receive my Indian PCC on time? Should I:
- Submit anyway with an LOE explaining the situation and submit my PCC when i receive it.
- Decline my ITA and create a fresh profile and tell OINP to transfer my nomination to the new profile.
- Let my days to submission expire? What happens if I dont submit in 90 days? Do I go back in the pool with the same number of points for the next draw?

John Elaine

May 23, 2017
I live in Vancouver and I have to apply for PCC. The BLS website shows that it will take a minimum of 4-6 weeks for PCC. Is there any reason why?
Also, they told that my passport will be held for the entire period until I receive my PCC. Is this true?

This not only delays my PR application, but also affects my travel plans because I need to travel to Toronto for work next month.