+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income requirements

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

From what I understand I don't need income requirement to sponsor a spouse. I do have to show how I will support him once he arrives here. I am also 6 Months pregnant.

I am going to include a letter from my parneta showing that they will provide good and roof over me till I get a job and they I'll take care of me throughout pregnancy and o baby. I will also say that I will look for job once the baby is born as my Mother will help babysitting too. Plus my husband and I have roughly 40,000$ cdn saved... But that's not in Canadian banks...But we can bring that through online transfers for our survival.... Also he can bring est 5000 to 9000 cdn cash when he comes to Canada if approved for pr.

Do you guys think this should be enough, or shall I get a job?? !We been married for 4 years.

VI1234

Jan 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

From what I understand I don't need income requirement to sponsor a spouse. I do have to show how I will support him once he arrives here. I am also 6 Months pregnant.

I am going to include a letter from my parneta showing that they will provide good and roof over me till I get a job and they I'll take care of me throughout pregnancy and o baby. I will also say that I will look for job once the baby is born as my Mother will help babysitting too. Plus my husband and I have roughly 40,000$ cdn saved... But that's not in Canadian banks...But we can bring that through online transfers for our survival.... Also he can bring est 5000 to 9000 cdn cash when he comes to Canada if approved for pr.

Do you guys think this should be enough, or shall I get a job?? !We been married for 4 years.
They do not ask for a total of income but if the taxes of the last years

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
They do not ask for a total of income but if the taxes of the last years
Hello,

Yes I have attached that as well.but I have earned less than 8000$ in last two years as I have traveled back and forth to India to see my husband and lived their over 6 months.

So do you think that could not approve our application? We have enough funds to support if we also include my husband savings. And my parnets are willing to write a letter that they will support us.

VI1234

Jan 30, 2017
Hello,

Yes I have attached that as well.but I have earned less than 8000$ in last two years as I have traveled back and forth to India to see my husband and lived their over 6 months.

So do you think that could not approve our application? We have enough funds to support if we also include my husband savings. And my parnets are willing to write a letter that they will support us.
Attach your tax returns and a letter stating the money you have for your maintenance. Was a case in which the sponsor had no job (he did not work for about 6 months) and in his letter indicated that he had already got one and started in a few months.

VI1234

Jan 30, 2017
The most important thing is not to have been a burden for the government. And prove that your husband will not either.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

There is no need for you to get a job. Include a support letter from your parents and the proof of your savings. You should have no issues.