+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In a really bad situation need advice

Sanamkhan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi friends my friend she is really going through hard time as she used to love someone in pakistan this was 10 years ago but my friends family refused to marry with him so after few years that guy got married to someone and now he has two kids he doesnt have any prob from his wife but he still love my friend and my friend too. And last year when my friend went back to pakistan she married him so now she is his second wife. In islam men are allowed to marry more than one. There is noprob. But now when i see her crying having stress as she is not living with her husband. Coz canada doesntaccept second marriage how does she bring him to canada to live with her. She is all alone now. I cant see her like this. Plzz any suggestions

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi friends my friend she is really going through hard time as she used to love someone in pakistan this was 10 years ago but my friends family refused to marry with him so after few years that guy got married to someone and now he has two kids he doesnt have any prob from his wife but he still love my friend and my friend too. And last year when my friend went back to pakistan she married him so now she is his second wife. In islam men are allowed to marry more than one. There is noprob. But now when i see her crying having stress as she is not living with her husband. Coz canada doesntaccept second marriage how does she bring him to canada to live with her. She is all alone now. I cant see her like this. Plzz any suggestions
There is no way for her to bring him to Canada. As you have already said, Canada does not recognize her marriage.

If he wants to come to Canada, he will need to qualify to immigrate on his own through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry.

There are no options for her to sponsor him.

shaheen412

Jun 20, 2015
ok he shoud take canadian wife to Pakistan and live with 2 wives there, otherwise Poygamy is legally not allowed, there is prison on polygamy, pakistani wife can come to canada on her own only but it could make problem with your first wife and she can complain to canada govt