+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[important] The missing page of passport

tommynamo

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a question relating to the submission of the passport scan pages for the permanent resident application.

My spouse and I have applied for the PR on May 10th under the FSWP.
Currently, we have passed the medical exam and the Background Check shows 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.
According to the online definition of each phase, I suppose we are in IP2 and expecting the PPR now.

However, when I checked the passport today, I found there is a stamp on the last page for the use of automated gate when entering to and exiting from Japan. I forgot to submit this page!
Will this affect our PR application?
Does anyone know what will be the procedure after we receive PPR and submit our passport to Ottawa?
Is it possible to get refused after submitting our passport simply because of the missing of that page?
What can we do to recover this mistake?

Thank you and waiting for the help from you.

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
I guess nobody can tell what can happen this far into the process. Usual word goes...do not relax until you land and are through immigration.
Best thing to do would be to raise a CSE (case specific enquiry) through cic web page...you can attach the missing page with this.
This way...even if its no big deal... you wont be in the wrong at least...because you have informed cic of the mistake made.

tommynamo

Mar 8, 2018
I guess nobody can tell what can happen this far into the process. Usual word goes...do not relax until you land and are through immigration.
Best thing to do would be to raise a CSE (case specific enquiry) through cic web page...you can attach the missing page with this.
This way...even if its no big deal... you wont be in the wrong at least...because you have informed cic of the mistake made.
Thank you for your advice.