+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
arrowsmom said:
HI GUYS, i have the same question, well, almost...

in the new forms it said that you can include 5 dependants and i have included my 2 nephews and 1 niece but i have checked they are not going with us yet... is this possible? all kids are below 18 years old... because the guidelines says if they are not in the original forms when you first filed for PR, then you cannot petition them later... am i correct in this understanding?

Please seniors help and thank you
Dependents as per the first application is only ur spouse, kids, common law partner or adopted children

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
bijupv007 said:
your file is in track :D , no worries buddy, its normal to receive meds in 90-120 days from ur VO - from the date u receive file number from CIO

Biju
thnx biju..pls go through the follwing.
"hi all,
i sent my application on june and it was received on 27th june, 2011. i have applied through an agency. they called me and gave my file number on august 30th. i had made the payment through the agency itself. while informing the file number they said that there was some confusion regarding the fees (the cheque that they had sent hasn't cleared or something like that...) and they paid it through their credit card and they will sent back the fees and i should sent it to them. few days back i got the cheque and i did as what they said. now while tracking the status, the website shows this message ;
"Decision Made
We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on June 27, 2011.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2011.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 30, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "
now all these abbrevations on these threads..(like PER, AOR etc) i have no idea on which status am i.
can any body please explain my status right now? i am on NOC 4152
thanx in advance."
for this post, i got a reply from another member like this:
DECISION MADE, before medicals is BAD...IF TRUE (and not some e-Cas error), means Refusal....Just be mentally prepared Sad
Agents are idiots, try to send the application yourself after consulting and sticking to Check List and Guide.
could you pls comment on this.

fadoo

Jul 13, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application

pmp

Oct 16, 2011
I am about to send my application for noc 3131 tom. I ave all my docs ready except tef result, pcc from fbi and pcc from india. Already applied for it but waiting. Also work experience letter is about to reach me in next week. But as application number already plunged to 402, I want to send my application tomorow itself. How could i send rest of my documents to cio? I mean is there any number or particular thing i should mention when i send rest of my docs in two weeks?? Please guide. Thanks to all

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pmp said:
I am about to send my application for noc 3131 tom. I ave all my docs ready except tef result, pcc from fbi and pcc from india. Already applied for it but waiting. Also work experience letter is about to reach me in next week. But as application number already plunged to 402, I want to send my application tomorow itself. How could i send rest of my documents to cio? I mean is there any number or particular thing i should mention when i send rest of my docs in two weeks?? Please guide. Thanks to all
already replied you ..

pmp

Oct 16, 2011
Hi jignesh below is the list of my documents to be sent to CIO. Please just have a glance and lemme know if anything missing or anything needed to be added or modified. Thanks and any suggestions would be appreciated. It is for NOC 3131 which is racing ahead and not sure to fall within the cap. Just taking a chance.
Document Attested copies Copies Original

1. Passport 2 - -
2. Birth Certi 2 - -
3. Driving License 0 2
4. Master of Science
Transcript - - 1
I-20 - 2 -
5. Bachelor of Science
Transcript - - 2
6. Course completion 2
7. Work Experience - - 1
8. IELTS - 1
9. TEF Awaiting ( Attached Email confirmation for exam)
10. PCC INDIA and FBI Awaiting ( Attached Receipt for payment)
11. WES Evaluation of Indian Degree Copies.
12. Pay stub from US employer Copies
13. W-2 income tax form Copies.
14. Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada Evaluation approval copies.
15. 10th grade certificates. Attested 2 copies
16. 12th grade certificates Attested 2 copies.
17. Bank Balance Certi.
18. Affidavit of support from my dad.

urbain

Nov 6, 2011
Dear friends, i am new here. i just heared about this kind of process to immigrate to canada. i have find the website where i can download the form and check list, but i can't open this website, what can i do?
there is any body can help me to send all the form needed to my e-mail (urbain2007@hotmail.com) and tel me the list of documents needed? Thanks a lot to all team.

pmp

Oct 16, 2011
Hi all,

I wanted to know do we have to add information about father, mother, brother and sister in form imm008 if they not accompanyin us to canada? I guess we only have to provide information about them in family information form.. ryt? please reply me

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Hello Seniors,

I am new to this forum and am still learning about computer stuff. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines, working in a clinic for four years and am on the process of preparing my documentations while waiting the new announcement of the Ministerial Instruction to open RN again.

My questions are:
Do I need to submit to the Centralized Intake Office and Canadian Embassy, Philippines the following documentations income tax return, SSS and Phil Health Contributions? I do not have these contributions as I agreed with my employer that I receive cash without any benefits.

My spouse is working in Saudi Arabia. How is his application?

After filling out the application forms, do I need to send my application to the CIO, Sydney at the same time send off to the Canadian Embassy, Philippines?

I truly appreciate any valuable inputs you give me.

Thanks,
Jinny

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Dear seniors...

As i am applying for immigration with support of my spouse.

I have to tick the my canadian relatives or my spouse canadian relatives in application form, through which i ll get 5 marks.

01-should i mention both's canadian relatives or only ones's???? ..but in the form , there is only for one not for both's....

02- which type of document for proof of total number of whole education to be submitted with package (which is mentioned in checklist)????? but i have all certificates from elementary to university level , where date of addmission and date passing are clearly mentioned....

03- which way is most fast and reliable mode for application fees... credit card or bank draft???

Please suggest me .. your suggestion will be highly appreciated.....

Regards

Ali.......

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
As u know RN has now reached it's cap limit. new application round will open in July 2012.
you will need to send your application to CIO,NS only
jinny.rn said:
Hello Seniors,

I am new to this forum and am still learning about computer stuff. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines, working in a clinic for four years and am on the process of preparing my documentations while waiting the new announcement of the Ministerial Instruction to open RN again.

My questions are:
Do I need to submit to the Centralized Intake Office and Canadian Embassy, Philippines the following documentations income tax return, SSS and Phil Health Contributions? I do not have these contributions as I agreed with my employer that I receive cash without any benefits.

My spouse is working in Saudi Arabia. How is his application?

After filling out the application forms, do I need to send my application to the CIO, Sydney at the same time send off to the Canadian Embassy, Philippines?

I truly appreciate any valuable inputs you give me.

Thanks,
Jinny

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
As u know RN has now reached it's cap limit. new application round will open in July 2012.
Thank you so much Dr. Hasib. I am aware that RN is able to reach the cap limit. I am just preparing and knowing everything so I am already prepared when RN will open on July 2012. If you don’t mind, what is CIO, NS? Like to what I asked, do you know what I step will do in my application if my husband is presently working in Saudi Arabia while I am here in the Philippines. I will be choosing Canadian Embassy, Philippines to be our designated visa office. I appreciate your help.

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Hello Dr Hasib,

I am reading the instructions in the website and it came across to me the Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609). What is the difference of the Federal Skilled Worker? I check on the forms to fill out of the Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609) are the same of the FSW. I am learning here and I need your guidance please. Thank you so very much!

Jinny

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
YOU R NOT ELIGIBLE
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

Canadian Experience Class:
Who can apply
You must meet these minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:

•plan to live outside the province of Quebec
•be either:
◦a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
◦a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
•have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
•apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada
•include the results of an independent language test (from an agency designated by CIC) with your application

jinny.rn said:
Hello Dr Hasib,

I am reading the instructions in the website and it came across to me the Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609). What is the difference of the Federal Skilled Worker? I check on the forms to fill out of the Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609) are the same of the FSW. I am learning here and I need your guidance please. Thank you so very much!

Jinny