+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
i want to contact CIC regarding my application which was recieved by 25th august 2011 as it has been 6 weeks now since the date of submission.
my question is:
in my mail what are the information such as name or passport no. etc should i provide so they can identify my application and its status.

regards

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
ovais said:
i want to contact CIC regarding my application which was recieved by 25th august 2011 as it has been 6 weeks now since the date of submission.
my question is:
in my mail what are the information such as name or passport no. etc should i provide so they can identify my application and its status.

regards
You should write to fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Name
Date of birth
Passport
Nationality
NOC
Application Sent on
Aplication arrived in CIO

My application arrived in CIO july 12 and so far I havent got a word from them, no acknowledgement of receipt, no fee charged on credicard, absolutely nothing! Its been 3 months already! Its really bad because we dont even know if they have our papers. I wrote emails to this adress that I mentioned above, re-sending it every week, but they dont answer it. If you reveice answer from them please share!

Good luck!

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I have the same case,my application was sent on 14 July 2011 and till now no information about the submitted application.

Russell2011

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Aus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2011
AOR Received.
Only on dream
Sorry to say you that probably your application will be return, because I have applied 18th of march, 2011 without my birth certificate and CIC return my application on 29th march, 2011 then it took 25 days to get my application in my hand. But I pray for you. Hope CIC understood School certificate is a valid document of birth certificate as well.

khuram225

Oct 11, 2011
Hi dear ,

I have gone thru this web site and found it very helpfull.

i have a question to ask, if u cud spare some time to answer this then it will be very nice of u. i had applied for canad immigration thru a consultant in dubai, i made the draft dated 01 dec 2007, and gave my documents to consultant in the same month. i received the file # from High commision of canada on 11 mar 2008, but the immigration section has stamped the date as 05 mar 2008 i feel this is the date of sending the file # from london office. and the receipt for receiving the money was dated 29 feb 2008.

since then i heard nothing from them, and my consultant has been saying that its delayed for indefinite time. i m an accountant by profesion but when i applied at that time there was noproffesion list so it didnt matter, and i was wondering about the buffer date of 27 feb 2008 and where do i fall, my consultant has said that i m ok but the case is delayed. i wanted yr opinion.

Kind regards

Hanif

abfab1974

Oct 12, 2011
Hi

I am experiencing real issues! I submitted an application to the London office last October (2010) and have heard nothing at all! My bankers draft has been cashed but I have received no correspondence. Having read this forum some people who applied in April this year have their visa by now so surely I should have received at least an acknowledgement letter.

I would be really grateful of any help or advice.

Thanks

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
HI GUYS, i have the same question, well, almost...

in the new forms it said that you can include 5 dependants and i have included my 2 nephews and 1 niece but i have checked they are not going with us yet... is this possible? all kids are below 18 years old... because the guidelines says if they are not in the original forms when you first filed for PR, then you cannot petition them later... am i correct in this understanding?

Please seniors help and thank you

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi dear forum members need some advise regarding birth certificates i got affidavits and other document to prove my date of birth as citizenship card driving liscence, school,college certificates but the letter sent by cio says if birth certificates not available should submit the reasons of unavailabilty of it. Anyone has gone thro such note from CIO? what should be done for that as i know in our country only since 1990 birth registration system was started and my DOB is before that. Now as i am in USA can i get such letter from Embassy or do i need to get it done from the municipality where i asked my parents to sign the affidavit paper? Please everyone help me out to solve this,planning to resend package by tomorrow.
sid4680 said:
yes you have to attached birth certy In case of any difficulty than u have to make affidavite or make some note from authority that ur certy is noot available

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Any one who is intending to immigrate between January and May 2012 to Canada,please contact me,Because I also have intention to immigrate in these months,I am a Pharmacist, so that we can coordinate with each other.
Akrum66

Email:akrum66@gmail.com

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
kelsey1900 said:
Hi,

My documents were returned to me because the money order had expired so I was told to send a new payment method and I sent my documents with a credit card payment instead. does that mean that my application has gone through or has been accepted since they are requesting for a new payment method?

Any insight will help.

hi kelsey,
what happend after that,yr case was accepted or considered as new case again.

i think my dd is with wrong title and if they returned what should i consider that i am sending new application or they have added me to the cap and pending till the new dd,i have written on dd to the citizenship and immigration and i am waiting for aor as my application is recieved on 16 august and still my noc is not reached

thanks buddy.

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
dear sir
the post was quite informative. i had given my application through an agency with all documents except PCC (they didnt ask for it). they recieved my application on june 27th, 2011. i got the file number by august end. on the website it was shown 'in process' which changed to 'centralized intake office, eligibility review complete' after few days. my agency said that i will be having the medicals by end december or begining of january. is it normal or is there anything wrong somewhere?
thanx in advance

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!! Its is really based on VO quota guys! Some guys got their app returned at the 8th of july because the quota for they VO had been reached, and some others that had their app filed in 8th of july onward, like me from Brazil, didnt fill up the quota of the respective VO. So thats why we havent been contacted yet....how do I know it?? because I have just received an answer from CIO about the inquiry of my app:

Good Afternoon.

Your submission is with our office and is awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

So, if it is awaiting initial processing, it means it is in the quota. Im so HAPPY guys!!!! Good luck for everyone that hasnt received a answer yet! You probably are in the quota as well!

CHEERZ!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
SuperSayan said:
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!! Its is really based on VO quota guys! Some guys got their app returned at the 8th of july because the quota for they VO had been reached, and some others that had their app filed in 8th of july onward, like me from Brazil, didnt fill up the quota of the respective VO. So thats why we havent been contacted yet....how do I know it?? because I have just received an answer from CIO about the inquiry of my app:

Good Afternoon.

Your submission is with our office and is awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

So, if it is awaiting initial processing, it means it is in the quota. Im so HAPPY guys!!!! Good luck for everyone that hasnt received a answer yet! You probably are in the quota as well!

CHEERZ!
great :D

nits1930

Star Member
May 8, 2011
canada
string11 said:
Hi dear forum members need some advise regarding birth certificates i got affidavits and other document to prove my date of birth as citizenship card driving liscence, school,college certificates but the letter sent by cio says if birth certificates not available should submit the reasons of unavailabilty of it. Anyone has gone thro such note from CIO? what should be done for that as i know in our country only since 1990 birth registration system was started and my DOB is before that. Now as i am in USA can i get such letter from Embassy or do i need to get it done from the municipality where i asked my parents to sign the affidavit paper? Please everyone help me out to solve this,planning to resend package by tomorrow.
My friend I have made an affidavit for my Birth Certificate,explaining them that I lost my actual Birth Certificate during travelling...Thats the reason u r making an affidavit.right?

All the Best..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
bijili said:
dear sir
the post was quite informative. i had given my application through an agency with all documents except PCC (they didnt ask for it). they recieved my application on june 27th, 2011. i got the file number by august end. on the website it was shown 'in process' which changed to 'centralized intake office, eligibility review complete' after few days. my agency said that i will be having the medicals by end december or begining of january. is it normal or is there anything wrong somewhere?
thanx in advance
your file is in track :D , no worries buddy, its normal to receive meds in 90-120 days from ur VO - from the date u receive file number from CIO

Biju