+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Quebec Lost my docs and now they refused my file..help

Am-s

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry to hear about this. First of all they need to tell you why it was rejected. Is it because the supporting document you first sent was not enough to qualify you to the next level? Or is it because they did not see the first doc you sent and saw the second one you sent which was after the time line they gave you? IF its the second point then you need that meas they lost the first docs you sent and saw the second one then made their decision with it. MIDI will never admit they lost your document. Let me share with you my experience .

I received an intent to refuse. as usual they said i failed preliminary review etc etc. also told me what to do to get those points and they also sent my preliminary evaluation sheet. i did as they recommended and sent the response 6 weeks after and well delivered. I always keep copies of all files i send to MIDI. months past i heard nothing from them, i keep calling and all they see in their system is that they received a file but dont know what file its is ( which is not normal because once they get a file the subject is noted and they should tell you that) . 13 months past and guess what, I got the same intent to refuse signed by a different officer with the same reasons as the previous one. my evaluation sheet was the same , same date and done by same officer,in short they sent me the same letter asking me the same things they asked 13 months earlier. Now i was very irrate. This is very contracting to their procedures. I wrote them a 2 page letter( in french this time) telling them how confused i am right now. Ask them how they could send me the same doc they requested 13 months earlier, and this makes me think they did not evaluate me with the new files i sent if at all they saw it. Also after and intent to refuse there are 3 options as per their site;its either the csq, interview or denial. not another intent to refuse.I sent them copies of all documents( not original as i have them no more) plus proof of delivery and asked them to use those to analyse my file and tell me exactly what is going one with my file. At this point i didn't care of losing the csq.i have already spent over 4 years running behind this csq and am tired, am an outland applicant , i have a good and stable life where i am and also i come to Canada anytime i want to see friends and family. my letter was well delivered with proof. 6 weeks later i got my CSQ in the mail .

We are all humans and make mistakes. they may have lost your file or evaluated you wrongly. When you do your admin review. make sure that you lay out everything. Send everything which you think will back you up. The good thing is that your admin review file goes to a different department and reviewed by a different person who makes a decision. You are on the advantage because its not your initial immigration officer who handles your review. when a decision is made the admin review officer send notes to your initial officer with instructions. at this time your primary officer is not the onewho makes the decisions he just executes instructions, either to issue csq or or schedule interview or deny review. A friend was denied csq because his certified degree certificate was signed on one side despite the fact he wrote and explained with proofs that in our country no government official signs on both sides of a document when certifying docs.its the law in our country even the governor wrote a note to accompany the certified degree that he is only allowed to sign on one side by law. Despite all this the MIDI officer still refused the csq for lack of points as he could not give points to the degree as he said it was not in the format quebec requested. This my friend sent an admin review and he was given an interview to come show the original degree. he did and that was it, he got the csq in his hand right there.

All this is to tell you not to be discouraged. go ahead and do the admin review. Make sure to provide everything you thing will help
Thank you so much , I am going through same situation, and your post gives me a new way to fight back and don’t give up. I did the right thing right way just followed what they said , if they have lost ten document ? We can recall them with details that you acknowledged the docs .
But for administrative review, isn’t it we need refusal letter to apply for that.
I didn’t get any letter form them that it’s refsued , Cx department checked in system , that isy refsued that’s it.
I have sent post and all trackinb details and acknowledgement emails I received to office and ministry of immigration Qc, by post mail .
Hope they will realize that there has been some mistake and rectify it .
Those are the only proofs which states that they received the supporting docs to acclaim 1 point . From cx service there is no clear answer on why refusal letter was nit sent . I don’t know how can I request administrative review .

Thanks again for such a great post to help us out and show a way in this tough time . Thanks in advance for reply

Really appreciated

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thank you so much , I am going through same situation, and your post gives me a new way to fight back and don’t give up. I did the right thing right way just followed what they said , if they have lost ten document ? We can recall them with details that you acknowledged the docs .
But for administrative review, isn’t it we need refusal letter to apply for that.
I didn’t get any letter form them that it’s refsued , Cx department checked in system , that isy refsued that’s it.
I have sent post and all trackinb details and acknowledgement emails I received to office and ministry of immigration Qc, by post mail .
Those are the only proofs which states that they received the supporting docs to acclaim 1 point . From cx service there is no clear answer on why refusal letter was nit sent . I don’t know how can I request administrative review .

Thanks again for such a great post to help us out and show a way in this tough time . Thanks in advance for reply

Really appreciated
As per the experience of @JS_SANDHU83 on page no.1 I would also suggest you to put a mail to the ministry of Quebec stating the entire things and send it in French if you can.

As you don't have the refusal letter to apply for the administrative review I personally would recommend you to send them a letter and keep following up for your case. Hopefully you will get something from their side.

Hope this helps.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Really appreciated
Sorry to hear about the situation. From the look of things i understand you do not yet have a refusal letter, meaning you cannot applg for and administrative review. What you can do is write a letter to MIDI and explain the situation. Outline all your proofs indicating they received the documents you sent. Also include copies of the documents you sent . They should get back to you... all the best

PS. Write to them in french