+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigrate to Canada with permanent work and live

Krawly

Aug 31, 2015
Hey guys

I will be an engineer.I will graduated from university in next june.My uncles living in Calgary(they won the immigrant status in 2012).I want to live in there and I want to work in my profession field.I love my jobs.I worked so many firms in my country(part time).I think My cv is good for the junior engineer.Here is the my main question?What should I do to immigrate there.I will take ielts general and than what I have to do.I have got 30k-40k cad dollars.Im very confuse in this situation.I haven't found any good article about that.Can you explain me the application terms? ty already for your replies

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Detailed information about immigrating to Canada can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

Krawly

Aug 31, 2015
scylla said:
Detailed information about immigrating to Canada can be found here:

Hey, Previously I read these articles also I tried eligible testing.I passed it.But even if they accepted my apply,they dont always take you.(my friends told these situations, they looking successfull applies but they choose 10/1 applies maybe less than, its very low chance to won it) I thnk Im successfull in my job.In first phase,I want to immigrate with my sister(shes also engineer).Firstly I will bring some money with us(30-40k cad dollars).If we succeed in there.I will want to invite my father and mother in here.So we will sold everythng.As approximately our assets 450k-550k cad dollars.Do u know some guarantee way to go there? (I need some practice sorry for the bad language :) )

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Krawly said:
Hey, Previously I read these articles also I tried eligible testing.I passed it.But even if they accepted my apply,they dont always take you.(my friends told these situations, they looking successfull applies but they choose 10/1 applies maybe less than, its very low chance to won it) I thnk Im successfull in my job.In first phase,I want to immigrate with my sister(shes also engineer).Firstly I will bring some money with us(30-40k cad dollars).If we succeed in there.I will want to invite my father and mother in here.So we will sold everythng.As approximately our assets 450k-550k cad dollars.Do u know some guarantee way to go there? (I need some practice sorry for the bad language :) )
No - there is no guaranteed way for you to immigrate to Canada. You will have to apply just like anyone else. The assets you have are too low to qualify you for any of Canada's investor immigration programs.

Your sister will have to qualify and apply on her own. You cannot apply together.

Your parents will also have to apply on their own - you cannot apply together. Alternatively you can sponsor your parents for PR after you have become a PR yourself. You should assume it will take a minimum of 8 years for your parents to be approved for PR after you yourself become a PR (it could very well take many years longer).