+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669 Layout

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
Ok this is a weird one. I sent off my application last month, for whatever reason I was just looking through the forms again today. The IMM5669 I downloaded and sent off last month has a different layout to the current IMM5669 on their website, but it says last updated December 2012. So they haven't brought out a new form by their account.

All the wording and questions are the same, it's just the font and where Question 6 is laid out. On the one i sent in it was along the right hand side of the first page, while on the one on their website now its underneath question 5.

NikkiMontalvo

Jan 6, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i checked it, it's word for word...I also send mine and it was the wrong version...not sure if they will return it to me now... :-[

canadausa#11

Jan 5, 2016
NikkiMontalvo said:
i checked it, it's word for word...I also send mine and it was the wrong version...not sure if they will return it to me now... :-[
Mine wasn't returned but I'm wondering if once it arrives at the VO for the applicant part that they might ask for the 'updated' form, despite never mentioning on their website that the form has been updated.