+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM0535 i received medical surveillance undertaking

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
i actually from philippines, and usually, the flight is a connected flight, sample i want to land at toronto, usually the connection is from, ph to tokyo, then tokyo to some parts of US, and then US to toronto, my question is, do I need something like a permit or i dont know what i call it, so i can land at US?
Try another route if you can. Just googled it its called transit visa.

hiamziya

Aug 21, 2023
IMM0535 i received medical surveillance undertaking

but im still waiting for my visa application to be approved

does this mean i have a higher chance of
Hi there. The same case but for study permit.
Have you got your PPR? What are the news?

hiamziya

Aug 21, 2023
How did you received it?
I received it as a correspondence letter. However there is no section to upload it on my profile. It says we will inform if we need any additional documents. But still not sure. Little bit confused

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received it as a correspondence letter. However there is no section to upload it on my profile. It says we will inform if we need any additional documents. But still not sure. Little bit confused
In email or mail I mean? One needs to send it back signed to the same email, once it is received you get golden email. At least this is what happens with my friend.

hiamziya

Aug 21, 2023
In email or mail I mean? One needs to send it back signed to the same email, once it is received you get golden email. At least this is what happens with my friend.
No I haven’t received it as an email. I signed in portal with gc key and it stands there in my account profile. No any other sections or mails to send something to them

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
what do you think? I am still waiting for a decision it has been more than a month already.
Sorry no idea. As I told you my friend sent the signed copy of that form the same instance they got golden email. Maybe wait for next correspondence.

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
same case with me, I applied for an eta because my visitors visa has already expired, and there is a question there if i have got tb ,and i said yes
so they gave me an instruction to go medical exam. I went a medical exam and recently passed the medical exam. so on December 18 2018 I
received an email that my eta was approved. And also to my Gckey there is a correspondence of Medical Surveilance Undertaking Forms, what should I do
to that forms?, and by the way I also applied for PR visa under PGP program. I did not undergo medical exam under on PR PGPprogram, only my wife
undergo a medical exam. IM wondering why my wife only got an instruction for medical exam?

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
I passed my medical exam for eta for temporary visa ( VISITORS VISA ), and i received IMM 0535 Medical Surveilance Undertaking what will i do to that Form?.
And also i apllied PR under PGP and still on process.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I passed my medical exam for eta for temporary visa ( VISITORS VISA ), and i received IMM 0535 Medical Surveilance Undertaking what will i do to that Form?.
And also i apllied PR under PGP and still on process.
Are you outland? If yes sign that form to show at the airport. Once you settle in Canada you need to send your address to IRCC who will send that to provincial doc. They will then contact you directly.

pando

Jan 14, 2023
philippines
Category........
FAM
since my visa is for eta only and maximum of 6 months to stay in canada is it advisable to go a medical surveilance and what i stay there for
less than 6 months?