IMM0535 i received medical surveillance undertaking

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
IMM0535 i received medical surveillance undertaking

but im still waiting for my visa application to be approved

does this mean i have a higher chance of

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
there is no instructions to send it back, its already filled up, and its said to be presented to the point of entry in canada

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
Ok. I was asking which visa did you applied for.
to be specific, im applying for work permit, so whats your answer to this? what do you think? since they sent me a medical surveillance form, and it will be presented to the point of entry in canada, does this mean they're approving my visa soon?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
to be specific, im applying for work permit, so whats your answer to this? what do you think? since they sent me a medical surveillance form, and it will be presented to the point of entry in canada, does this mean they're approving my visa soon?
I think it is a positive one. See technically think about it- medical surveillance means IRCC wants you to undergo treatment in Canada on arrival. Why would they send you that if they are not allowing you here, I think its all good.
My friend got PR the moment she sent back the signed copy of medical surveillance form. Don't know about work permit but I think it is a good one.

Reactions: bertoflaks

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
I think it is a positive one. See technically think about it- medical surveillance means IRCC wants you to undergo treatment in Canada on arrival. Why would they send you that if they are not allowing you here, I think its all good.
My friend got PR the moment she sent back the signed copy of medical surveillance form. Don't know about work permit but I think it is a good one.
Goodness Grace, thank you so much for uplifting me my friend!!! kudos to you!!!

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
upon reading about this medical surveillance in relation to my application, as i understand, i should print this one out and then bring it with me including all the papers, and then submit it to an immigration officer at the point of entry, and then further instructions will be there, and i will be able to update my address and phone number and email there too.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
upon reading about this medical surveillance in relation to my application, as i understand, i should print this one out and then bring it with me including all the papers, and then submit it to an immigration officer at the point of entry, and then further instructions will be there, and i will be able to update my address and phone number and email there too.
Yes. No worries all the best. Let me know how it goes. Which province are you landing in? Let me know if you want to know further surveillance process.

Reactions: rodelgenita

bertoflaks

Feb 24, 2023
i actually from philippines, and usually, the flight is a connected flight, sample i want to land at toronto, usually the connection is from, ph to tokyo, then tokyo to some parts of US, and then US to toronto, my question is, do I need something like a permit or i dont know what i call it, so i can land at US?