+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM0535 i received medical surveillance undertaking

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
since my visa is for eta only and maximum of 6 months to stay in canada is it advisable to go a medical surveilance and what i stay there for
less than 6 months?
You would have been given a timeliness to report..don't you..

rodelgenita

Feb 21, 2024
I just received imm0535 Medical Surveillance Undertaking, what is the meaning of this? And what will I do? I still here in the Philippines. My Open Work Permit just got approved last February 5, 2024, and my Visa (Passport) is now on proces for Visa Stamping. Do I need to worry about this? Thanks for any reply.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I just received imm0535 Medical Surveillance Undertaking, what is the meaning of this? And what will I do? I still here in the Philippines. My Open Work Permit just got approved last February 5, 2024, and my Visa (Passport) is now on proces for Visa Stamping. Do I need to worry about this? Thanks for any reply.
No need to worry, just make sure you contact the provincial health ministry within 30 days of landing. Assuming this is because of chest xray anomaly, they will require you to undergo another x-ray in Canada.

Your application is approved, so mag-relax ka na at paghandaan ang lipad mo.

Reactions: rodelgenita

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Once you land in Canada and settle in a province, you need to inform IRCC about your address which will be forwarded to your province and they will contact you as per their wait time. Show the form at border and they will let you know. Also the form would accompany an email address to forward your address details once in Canada.

rodelgenita

Feb 21, 2024
No need to worry, just make sure you contact the provincial health ministry within 30 days of landing. Assuming this is because of chest xray anomaly, they will require you to undergo another x-ray in Canada.

Your application is approved, so mag-relax ka na at paghandaan ang lipad mo.
Yes. Indeed. During my Medical Upfront, I told everything about my medical history, it was all about my chest PA. I have no lied that I had a history of PTB in 1998. And it was treated already. Since then, every time i undergo a chest PA, the results always be a Fibrosis (scars). Specially in my works we have a quarterly physical exam, and one of the required test is the chest PA. So basically, the results still always a fibrosis.

Maraming salamat po sayo maam/sir. Whoever you are, God bless you more.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes. Indeed. During my Medical Upfront, I told everything about my medical history, it was all about my chest PA. I have no lied that I had a history of PTB in 1998. And it was treated already. Since then, every time i undergo a chest PA, the results always be a Fibrosis (scars). Specially in my works we have a quarterly physical exam, and one of the required test is the chest PA. So basically, the results still always a fibrosis.

Maraming salamat po sayo maam/sir. Whoever you are, God bless you more.
It's always good to be truthful towards immigration....