10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Hi,
I m a PR living in Canada and my wife is also a PR. We were blessed with twins after we became PR holders.I m currently in canada and my wife is with kids in india. I filed sponsorship application and got back from CIC. reason told IMM 5604 not attcahed. But i gave justification to them why i m not fling IMM 5604 "That mother will be accompanying children when they travel to Canada".
DO i still need to attach IMM 5604. This is normal case. They are our kids.

Has anyone experience this situation. What should i do in this case. Please seniors reply.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
papmanindia said:
Hi,
I m a PR living in Canada and my wife is also a PR. We were blessed with twins after we became PR holders.I m currently in canada and my wife is with kids in india. I filed sponsorship application and got back from CIC. reason told IMM 5604 not attcahed. But i gave justification to them why i m not fling IMM 5604 "That mother will be accompanying children when they travel to Canada".

Has anyone experience this situation. What should i do in this case. Please seniors reply.
Never experienced anything like that.
I am guessing if you mistakenly cross the box of IMM 5604 on page 5 of the IMM 5533?

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
Question: how about the NON-IMMIGRATING children? In my situation my wife and the kids will not come to Canada for the first couple of years, they will wait until I will settle down and meanwhile they will finish their primary school in their country of origin.
Should I ask my wife to sign the IMM 5604? That doesn't feel right...

NiVish

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Hi,

Hi @papmanindia, What did you end up doing? I'm in a similar situation as yours.. I see its an old post but just wanna know

My husband and I are both PR holders and employed. I came back to India to give birth to my son and my husband is in Canada. Once we sort out immigration for our son, we both will be travelling to Canada and want to know if we still need to submit IMM #5604

THSW Worker

Jun 21, 2023
Does anyone know why Immigration would send me a form 5604 to complete as part of my PR Status application if my child was born in Canada? My application indicates she was born in Canada and I have provided proof of this. Do I need to contact them to advise i will not be completing that form?

Mithdin

Dec 12, 2023
Hi @papmanindia, What did you end up doing? I'm in a similar situation as yours.. I see its an old post but just wanna know

My husband and I are both PR holders and employed. I came back to India to give birth to my son and my husband is in Canada. Once we sort out immigration for our son, we both will be travelling to Canada and want to know if we still need to submit IMM #5604
Hi, I am in the same situation as yours now. MY PR sponsor application for child got returned asking IMM 5604 form. can you please help me when what you have done in ytour case?