+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1294

LJB29

Jun 23, 2014
Hi Wondering if anyone can help!!

I am trying to download the IMM 1294 form to apply for my study permit but all that comes up is a message saying I need the latest version of Adobe even though I already have it! I have tried on 3 different computers and the same message appears each time. I even phoned the embassy in London and got told to keep trying on different computers and got hung up on!

Please HELP!! :eek:

Thanks

Stein240

Mar 30, 2014
You have to save the pdf file on your computer. It won't open in your internet browser. If you save it to your computer, you are able to open the pdf file

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please try to check the microsoft version of the computer u are using. Then if u have download adobe version then try to download google crome and open it through that version of google crome. Except there is other problem u should be able to get access to the form. But what can cause it is if the version of microsoft is not compatible with cic system it will be difficult.

samym

Jun 2, 2014
Hi, just right click on the PDF link and "Save as" to your computer, it should work. It's a technical issue in CIC website.