+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

if full course payed in advance.it increase visa chances?

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so. It is not even a mandatory requirement of paying fees at all in advance set by CHC...so this question of increasing visa chances should not even arise...if all aspects of your application are fine then there should not be any problems in getting a visa....

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
hey bro.. i think if you pay the fee's in advance it shows a positive note on ur application.. since under proof of funds you have the option of paying ur tuition fees.
If you pay tuition fee's in advance it will show the officer ur willingness and ability to undertake such a responsibility.. however, paying fee's in advance will not guarantee u visa success..

All the best man

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if it is not a requirement of an university in accepting advance payments from students that means they will not get visas?

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
asad100101 said:
if it is not a requirement of an university in accepting advance payments from students that means they will not get visas?
Sorry I do not understand where you are coming from?
By the way thank you very much for the email! Really appreciate it! :)

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me rephrase my question again:

I am admitted into Simon Fraser University. I am not obliged to pay tuition fees well in advance. I will only pay it when I arrive on their campus and register for courses in person. You see, I am not paying any tuition fees in advance, will that DIMINSH my visa chances?

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
no man as long as your papers are in order than you should be set.. this all depends on luck mate..
I personally know someone who just paid his full tuition fees and living expenses in advance to the university and showed that proof to the embassy and he got his visa! and yet there are some people that show 2+ years of funds but get rejected...

I was jus replying to OP telling him that if he did pay his fee's in advance that may but him in a better standing..