IELTS USA April 21st 2018 General Training: Please share Questions Answers

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
It is soon going to be 1 AM in Eastern Time. I have been checking the online results page since 9 AM in the morning - i.e. 16 hours back. That was the first time 21st April appeared in the drop down.

I am going to sleep now. I hope that when I wake up, the results would be here. I do not have high hopes as I have checked the answers here and I need 8 in Listening section to get sufficient CRS points. That seems no longer a possibility. The listening section was really tough this time! I feel that I may have messed up the speaking part as well.

Anyways, my test center will start handing out TRFs from 9 AM in the morning. So, nevertheless, I will get to know what happens in the morning.

Goodnight guys.

Suleman14

Oct 13, 2017
Scores are visible now.
Mine is 6.5
L-6.5
R-7
S-7
W-6
It was my secnd atmpt. In first attempt i got 7.5. Dont know whether i should go for enquiry. I think canada dreams are shattered

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
It is soon going to be 1 AM in Eastern Time. I have been checking the online results page since 9 AM in the morning - i.e. 16 hours back. That was the first time 21st April appeared in the drop down.

I am going to sleep now. I hope that when I wake up, the results would be here. I do not have high hopes as I have checked the answers here and I need 8 in Listening section to get sufficient CRS points. That seems no longer a possibility. The listening section was really tough this time! I feel that I may have messed up the speaking part as well.

Anyways, my test center will start handing out TRFs from 9 AM in the morning. So, nevertheless, I will get to know what happens in the morning.

Goodnight guys.
I will try to wait for 10 mins more as it will be 12 in central

Reactions: saltedwound

saltedwound

May 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-12-2018
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Thanks, desmat. Your suggestion worked. I guess I can sleep calmly now. Disappointed with score in Writing (as I cannot use it for Superior English for Australia).

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Thanks, desmat. Your suggestion worked. I guess I can sleep calmly now. Disappointed with score in Writing (as I cannot use it for Superior English for Australia).
Congrats...you can apply for EOR if you wanna try for writing....

Mine still not available....which city you gave it in?

Reactions: saltedwound

naten

Feb 20, 2018
I got it guys, Listening 9 Reading 9 Writing 7 Speaking 7
I am a bit disappointed in Speaking but well what can you do!!!!

Reactions: leksi