+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS USA April 21st 2018 General Training: Please share Questions Answers

Shama khan

Jun 6, 2017
Hi,

I am from Waterloo, ON. I also cannot access my result. Are they updating the result gradually? I really need the result by this week.
This is frustrating

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

I am from Waterloo, ON. I also cannot access my result. Are they updating the result gradually? I really need the result by this week.
This is frustrating
I suggest you immediately call/email your center administrator or contact person to clear the confusion...
thats what i did in the morning... lets keep each other updated.

Shama khan

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks....I tried everything...
Actually it's my second attempt....last time I did not have any issue and result was available with same details....perhaps I need to call my test center in the morning
Did you hear back from the center?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes... the center administrator first told me to check the details I am entering..
then later told me there may be some technical issues and he will update me when its ready... but i was not told if its only me or everyone impacted in my center... this is so frustrating... my problem is center is in different city so i cannot go there to confirm everything

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Update: i called them again and they told me there is some issue in the center..and results will be available today later or tomorrow....
but still i am not sure if it is issue with other centers as well or not because many people already got results as commented here

Shama khan

Jun 6, 2017
Update: i called them again and they told me there is some issue in the center..and results will be available today later or tomorrow....
but still i am not sure if it is issue with other centers as well or not because many people already got results as commented here
Thanks a lot for sharing the update. I sent an email to ILSC in Toronto and another in Waterloo (my exam center). Apparently, Waterloo doesn't know anything about it so then they have forwarded my email to the ILSC. So, no result yet! Which one was your test center?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for sharing the update. I sent an email to ILSC in Toronto and another in Waterloo (my exam center). Apparently, Waterloo doesn't know anything about it so then they have forwarded my email to the ILSC. So, no result yet! Which one was your test center?
I am not sure what is ILSC.... typically the results are submitted by the test center.. even the ielts results website says if there are no results available then contact your exam center for more information...
So, I am surprised when your exam center said that they don't know anything... Probably call them and ask if the results are not out only for you or everybody in the center...

my center was St Louis USA

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Why this thread is not active with the results...

where are all the people who gave test in USA on 21-APR... not sure what happened.. only 5-6 people updated back with their scores..

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
Got mine. My passport has no Surname in it and the first name has both First and Last name. So, I had to enter my name with a blank space on the Ielts website to get my score. Took me sometime to figure that out.
Overall: 8.5
L:9
R:8
W:7.5
S: 8.5
You have a high score in listening?
Can you give some tips or resource material links.Im thinking of reappearing.
I have 8.but getting 8.5 will make a difference to me.

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone who is good with listening share tips or resource materials here?
It will be helpful for me.Im retaking the test.I have 8 in listening.but 8.5 will make a big difference to me.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Got my result, 21st April 2018 , 2nd attempt :

L: 8
R:7
W:6.5
S:6

My first attempt (almost no preparation) in October 2017

L:7.5
R:7.5
W:6.5
S.7.5

I am literally shocked by my speaking result since for a couple of months I have been practicing hard with my tutors in writing and speaking....

Is there any chance of being remarked to W7 and S7 simultaneously? Does anybody know any case of reevaluating 1 band higher?
Check out this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/remark-success-rate.494965/