Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Guys, I need a information in the following stuff,

I am international registered BSC nurse, now in canada studying heath related subject( 2yrs) . I am planning to do nursing assesment and College of Nurses of Ontario registeration. Do i need to submit IELTS score ? I saw somewhere in the website that IELTS can be exempted if studied in canada.

Please provide me the guidances ,

Thanks in advance.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
karki said:

I am international registered BSC nurse, now in canada studying heath related subject( 2yrs) . I am planning to do nursing assesment and College of Nurses of Ontario registeration. Do i need to submit IELTS score ? I saw somewhere in the website that IELTS can be exempted if studied in canada.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I think NNAS can waive your IELTS if you are done with two years of studies in Ontario. I advise you to follow the links provided below

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/national-nursing-assessment-centre-nnas-t256901.1260.html

Regards

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Thank You dude, It seems CNO also waive IELTS test if NNAS is able to waive the test. Did you already make a registeration ? Share your experiences .
Thank you!!

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
karki said:

Thanks in advance.
You are likely better off to switch into a nursing degree program here in Canada, if you can get some of your credits to count for the degree. In the long run, it will likely be faster and more certain to get the degree here rather than go through the NNAS process where you are likely to be found "non-comparable".

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
karki said:
Thank You dude, It seems CNO also waive IELTS test if NNAS is able to waive the test. Did you already make a registeration ? Share your experiences .
Thank you!!
The main reason for not moving ahead for registration with NNAS is the language factor for me. I am not prepared to achieve required language scores. Even after language,it seems uncertain to get my qualification recognized by them. Sounds ,I should stop dreaming of RN in this country.

satsib

Jul 7, 2022
The main reason for not moving ahead for registration with NNAS is the language factor for me. I am not prepared to achieve required language scores. Even after language,it seems uncertain to get my qualification recognized by them. Sounds ,I should stop dreaming of RN in this country.
Hi, am working in Doha Qatar and have finished my Bachelor of Nursing post basic from the University of Calgary in Doha Qatar. My query is in line with the above. My case is also similar. I am unable to achieve the required language scores. So, if I have completed my Nursing degree from the University of Calgary in Doha Qatar, will I be eligible for an IETS exemption for Nursing council registration in Canada. Can someone please reply and advise