+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - Registration

worddemy

Jan 22, 2024
Hi everyone, please does anyone know materials i can use to prepare for IELTS General test
First off, diving into the official IELTS website is a must. They offer a range of free materials that are specifically designed for test-takers. This includes practice tests, which are golden because they give you a feel of what to expect, helping you get comfortable with the format.

Now, for something a bit more comprehensive, I found the "Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS" incredibly useful. It's packed with tips, practice tests, and insights for both the General and Academic tests. Working through this guide gave me a solid foundation and really boosted my confidence.

There is on more: worddemy. This isn't just any ebook; it's a treasure trove of word phrases, synonyms, antonyms, and much more. It's designed to help you enhance your English across various contexts, which is super important for acing the IELTS. The vocabulary and strategies I picked up from worddemy were game-changers, especially for the speaking, reading and writing sections.