Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadshah284 said:
Dear Bro,

I will recommend you that please go for ICAS. As they will take time but WES will kill you to complete their requirements...
Really WES sucks....
Read posts related to WES... They need too much too much attestations from Matric board Inter Board and in many punctuality in all these...

Regards,
Fahad
Lolllzz...fahad i m regretting for icas..its 3rd month passed my complete dox received at icas but my status is "placed in queue for assessmnt"...they love to receive ur case and fees and then they sleep... so everybody dont go for icas!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadshah284 said:
Dear Friend,

I apologize here from you, I submit my Docx to ICAS which was attested by HEC in 2010, now they they hold my file and say 2010 attestations are not sufficient! I dont know what they want exactly, as HEC attest all docs once only then why ICAS need again attestation from HEC?

Please let me know what is the procedure to re verify the attested documents from HEC again? Either they will attest these documents copies with out original Or need to send all docs to Islamabad and then they will attest them?

Please reply fast.
Fahad
AT which stage they hold ur file? Initial stage or last stage? Kindly share ur icas timeline here

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadshah284 said:
Dear Friend,

I apologize here from you, I submit my Docx to ICAS which was attested by HEC in 2010, now they they hold my file and say 2010 attestations are not sufficient! I dont know what they want exactly, as HEC attest all docs once only then why ICAS need again attestation from HEC?

Please let me know what is the procedure to re verify the attested documents from HEC again? Either they will attest these documents copies with out original Or need to send all docs to Islamabad and then they will attest them?

Please reply fast.
Fahad
AND for hec attastation u need to send all orignal dox from matric onwards and two sets of dox copies for which u require attestaion...i hv heared that hec has started attestion service in karachi..so u cnfrm it from website

scions

Jun 6, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
AND for hec attastation u need to send all orignal dox from matric onwards and two sets of dox copies for which u require attestaion...i hv heared that hec has started attestion service in karachi..so u cnfrm it from website
No you can see this on the website of ICAS that the attestion must be done and sealed by HEC Islamabad. No regional offices can do it.

See the reference below,

HEC-attested photocopies of both the graduation diploma / degree certificate and marks certificates submitted to ICAS in an envelope which has been signed and sealed by the HEC (Higher Education Commission). For information about document attestation, please see www.hec.gov.pk. Please note that the attestation package must be prepared by the HEC Islamabad office. Documents attested by the regional centres will not be accepted.
http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/requiredgeneral.aspx

Documents sent directly by the institution are not required. The HEC is not required to completed to official records request form.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U r right buddy! Thats y i said cnfrm from website..

mrms

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 10, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Nov 23 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 8 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Jan 13, 2016
Saud any luck ?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Yes Bro. I got Reply from ICAS today that they require recently attested docs from HEC Islamabad... :(

And you see the conditions in Islamabad..
I am totally stuck here!!

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
saudkhan418 said:
AT which stage they hold ur file? Initial stage or last stage? Kindly share ur icas timeline here
They Hold my file after 25 days from received docs. I was continuously in contact with ICAS to get any chance of acceptance. But today I got final reply that they need recently attested docs from HEC Islamabad. I again rise a question that do ICAS accept attestations from regional offices (like Lahore) as Islamabad conditions are worst.

Lets see...

scions

Jun 6, 2014
Hey,

Did you guys recieved two emails from ICAS, one for transaction and other for confirmation or just one?
Because I have just received the transaction confirmation email but haven't received any document submission form in it.

I hope I did the right procedure. :-/

Guide please

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scions said:
Hey,

Did you guys recieved two emails from ICAS, one for transaction and other for confirmation or just one?
Because I have just received the transaction confirmation email but haven't received any document submission form in it.

I hope I did the right procedure. :-/

Guide please
JUst one email..but i worry for u because u r going for icas now..so u hv to wait 3 months for eca..whats ur noc?

scions

Jun 6, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
JUst one email..but i worry for u because u r going for icas now..so u hv to wait 3 months for eca..whats ur noc?
My NOC is 1123. Well ICAS and CES both are taking equal amount of time but if I had gone for CES, it would have taken much longer for me to send the documents. :(

If you say that you have received just one email then I have received the one confirming me about the transaction and this definitly doesn't have any attacheent of document submission form. Today is ICAS holiday so cannot call to confirm it with them as well. :(
Worried now!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scions said:
My NOC is 1123. Well ICAS and CES both are taking equal amount of time but if I had gone for CES, it would have taken much longer for me to send the documents. :(

If you say that you have received just one email then I have received the one confirming me about the transaction and this definitly doesn't have any attacheent of document submission form. Today is ICAS holiday so cannot call to confirm it with them as well. :(
Worried now!
Ok...so wait for 2 days for document submission form email...then u call them

scions

Jun 6, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Ok...so wait for 2 days for document submission form email...then u call them
So I received the confirmation email from ICAS today. Now I just wanted to confirm three things here.
1) Should I send the sealed documents separately or in one package to them along with my application pack?

2) In the application pack, I will include the confirmation email with document submission form. The form is the generic one that has the following statement,

"I have contacted my school(s) / institution(s) and have submitted the Official Records Request Forms to have documents sent directly to ICAS"

I am almost inclined to change it to reflect whats required for Pakistan, i.e,

"I have contacted Higher Education Commission (HEC) for sealing the document and direct submission to ICAS"

Shall I go ahead with this line change or let what is there be???

3) The douments that will be included in my application package would be
a) Confirmation email and document submission form duly filled
b) Photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript
c) Photo copies of my Masters degree and transcript.

I hope none of you sent their HSSC or Matric photocopies as well???

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scions said:
So I received the confirmation email from ICAS today. Now I just wanted to confirm three things here.
1) Should I send the sealed documents separately or in one package to them along with my application pack?

2) In the application pack, I will include the confirmation email with document submission form. The form is the generic one that has the following statement,

"I have contacted my school(s) / institution(s) and have submitted the Official Records Request Forms to have documents sent directly to ICAS"

I am almost inclined to change it to reflect whats required for Pakistan, i.e,

"I have contacted Higher Education Commission (HEC) for sealing the document and direct submission to ICAS"

Shall I go ahead with this line change or let what is there be???

3) The douments that will be included in my application package would be
a) Confirmation email and document submission form duly filled
b) Photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript
c) Photo copies of my Masters degree and transcript.

I hope none of you sent their HSSC or Matric photocopies as well???
1. Yes..all dcunnts and hec sealed envelop together in one package.
2. Dont amend the wordings of form
3.yes u r sending right documts..but I sent matric inter documnts copies although it was not required