+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICAS education assessment from Pakistani university

xitrox

Apr 29, 2014
Please help me understand each step of ICAS assement procedure.

i am confused .

Application Procedures

Read ICAS’ documentation requirements and the specific requirements for each country.

Documents sent directly to ICAS by the institution are required for all qualifications. In some cases, special procedures apply. Please see the country specific information for details.

In addition to the official documents, you are required to submit the following:
photocopies of the graduation diploma/degree certificate and all supporting documents (such as the record of study/transcript/indeks/diploma supplement/mark sheets)
accurate word-for-word translation of each document, if the documents were not originally issued in English or French
copy of the abstract/introduction of the thesis or dissertation, if a thesis or dissertation was completed for a postgraduate qualification
official change of name document (and translation if applicable), if the name on the application form is different from the name on your documents
Complete the on-line application form.
Print the confirmation e-mail you receive. The confirmation e-mail will contain a Document Submission Form which you must complete and submit with the photocopies of your documents (as above). The e-mail will also contain an Official Records Request Form to be printed and given to your school/institution
Mail or courier the Document Submission Form and documents to ICAS' office in Canada.
Submit the Official Records Request Form to your school/institution. A separate form is required for EACH qualification and EACH institution

can any one who has done this expalin me each step?

Thanks

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
you just need to attest photo copies of the bachelor and masters documents (degree and transcripts)
you should have photo copy from front and back....
ask HEC to attest the photocopies and seal the envelop......

then create online profile and pay the fee.....

courier the documents....

no need for inter and metric documents....

no need to send documents like

xitrox said:
Please help me understand each step of ICAS assement procedure.

i am confused .

Application Procedures

Read ICAS' documentation requirements and the specific requirements for each country.

Documents sent directly to ICAS by the institution are required for all qualifications. In some cases, special procedures apply. Please see the country specific information for details.

In addition to the official documents, you are required to submit the following:
photocopies of the graduation diploma/degree certificate and all supporting documents (such as the record of study/transcript/indeks/diploma supplement/mark sheets)
accurate word-for-word translation of each document, if the documents were not originally issued in English or French
copy of the abstract/introduction of the thesis or dissertation, if a thesis or dissertation was completed for a postgraduate qualification
official change of name document (and translation if applicable), if the name on the application form is different from the name on your documents
Complete the on-line application form.
Print the confirmation e-mail you receive. The confirmation e-mail will contain a Document Submission Form which you must complete and submit with the photocopies of your documents (as above). The e-mail will also contain an Official Records Request Form to be printed and given to your school/institution
Mail or courier the Document Submission Form and documents to ICAS' office in Canada.
Submit the Official Records Request Form to your school/institution. A separate form is required for EACH qualification and EACH institution

can any one who has done this expalin me each step?

Thanks

May 10, 2014
Pakistan
MM2 said:
you just need to attest photo copies of the bachelor and masters documents (degree and transcripts)
you should have photo copy from front and back....
ask HEC to attest the photocopies and seal the envelop......

then create online profile and pay the fee.....

courier the documents....

no need for inter and metric documents....

no need to send documents like
Are you sure they don't need intermediate certificates? because thats written on the website actually.
Did you assess your degrees through ICAS ??

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
The assessment process begins when we have received all required documents for all qualifications which you would like to appear on the Assessment Report. If you are submitting documents for multiple qualifications, the assessment will not begin until we have received all documents for all qualifications. If you have a completed postsecondary qualification (college/university), secondary school documents are not usually required and their inclusion may delay your process.

For each qualification which you would like to appear on the report,

i am sure see above extract from ICAS website....

secondary Matric inter documents are optional.... see in the link http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/requiredgeneral.aspx

minhajshafquet said:
Are you sure they don't need intermediate certificates? because thats written on the website actually.
Did you assess your degrees through ICAS ??

justujoo

Oct 1, 2013
Asalam-o-Alekum

I only have the consolidated marksheet of my four years BS-CS from PIMSAT and of course the degree....

Will that suffice the ICAS requirement or should I have to submit the marksheet semester wise.....

Please help....

Regards

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
this is sufficient.... get those documents attested from HEC....

justujoo said:
Asalam-o-Alekum

I only have the consolidated marksheet of my four years BS-CS from PIMSAT and of course the degree....

Will that suffice the ICAS requirement or should I have to submit the marksheet semester wise.....

Please help....

Regards

justujoo

Oct 1, 2013
MM2 said:
this is sufficient.... get those documents attested from HEC....
Thank you for the reply....
One more thing which I want to know is does HEC provide the docs in the sealed envelope... if yes than whats the procedure .... I live in Karachi.... so I am going to use the UPS service.....

Can you please give me a walkthrough on this.....

Regards
Khurram....
(Please check your inbox also.)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
ask them to attest photocopies... and provide them in sealed envelop....

justujoo said:
One more thing which I want to know is does HEC provide the docs in the sealed envelope... if yes than whats the procedure .... I live in Karachi.... so I am going to use the UPS service.....

Regards
Khurram....

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hi Khurram,

Did you get response from ICAS?

justujoo said:

Regards
Khurram....

justujoo

Oct 1, 2013
Hello

Still under process, I submitted the fees on 15/6/14 and ICAS received my documents on 28/6/14, they raise objection because I didn't send a set of photocopies of my educational documents with the set of HEC attested docs, apparently they required 2 sets now one HEC attested and the other plain photocopies of your educational docs, plain sets reached ICAS on 17/7/14 and they updated the status as well, not I am waiting for any upcoming from ICAS with my fingers crossed.

Regards
Khurram

zaman1

Jul 7, 2014
QATAR
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all brothers..
I also send my docu to icas for ECA report.
Now they need 2 sets of photocopies.????
But in their website not written there?
How i can check my status that my docu reached there or not??

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hv also applied for icas and following is my status

Date Event
07/02/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06/24/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
06/07/2014 Application Received

Its more than 20 days my documnts r in queue..i m worried they will take one more month...any body who recieved his report plZ share

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
your application is complete and they will not ask you for any additional document... which is a good sign....

with in next 15 days you will have you report.... inshAllah

saudkhan418 said:
I hv also applied for icas and following is my status

Date Event
07/02/2014 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
06/24/2014 Additional Info / Documents Received
06/07/2014 Application Received

Its more than 20 days my documnts r in queue..i m worried they will take one more month...any body who recieved his report plZ share

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MM2 said:
your application is complete and they will not ask you for any additional document... which is a good sign....

with in next 15 days you will have you report.... inshAllah
Dear thanks for giving me hope.... but they have not yet started assessment..its still in queue from last 20 days that why i m worried :( what was ur experience with ICAS??

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
some time they dont update it in real time.... well friend got his report with in 30 days of this status...

saudkhan418 said:
Dear thanks for giving me hope.... but they have not yet started assessment..its still in queue from last 20 days that why i m worried :( what was ur experience with ICAS??