Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
this is for all uk based no british pakistanies . and it will also effect the paksitanies in islamabad too . i want to luanch a protest out side of canadain high commission london and also out side of paksitani high commission london too please join me to select a date and gather out side with banners cards .thank you very much remmeber close mouth dont get feed . we have to fight for our right . our stooge politicians dsnt care in paksitan and out side of paksitan too .where as you can see with indians .how they are getting visas although the highest fradulant cases have been reported from indian please join me or stay victimized .

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
zaig said:
this is for all uk based no british pakistanies . and it will also effect the paksitanies in islamabad too . i want to luanch a protest out side of canadain high commission london and also out side of paksitani high commission london too please join me to select a date and gather out side with banners cards .thank you very much remmeber close mouth dont get feed . we have to fight for our right . our stooge politicians dsnt care in paksitan and out side of paksitan too .where as you can see with indians .how they are getting visas although the highest fradulant cases have been reported from indian please join me or stay victimized .
What kind of evidence do u have to say that majority of fraudulent cases are from India. Are u an authorized personnel from the Canadian high commission in India? If not, How do you know these facts then?

You never mentioned the reason for your protest.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
well ist of all the how authentic this report is i have know idea but if you go to the web site on watch canada u will find that the number of fradulent case filed was from india . nigeria . now the other thing is the number of application filed in chc india is also high . that means that dehli and hyderabad high commission should be more busy then others as number of cases are higher but they are working more efficiently . it takes 3 .. to 6 month in chc dehli .
and i am not fighting on this evidence that because they have more fradulant cases but still they are favouired i am saying it even if this is not true still then why 6 months form india and why 30 months from pakistan . this is not equal opertunity . is there no insurgency in india . are people are not fundametilist there in india ? is there no crime ever reported in india . i can say hell alot .i do belive what ever is happing to us is right to because i know as soon people reaches there they start doing stupid thing which give bad names to whole nation. so i will request all you not to do these stupid things as its not all good for humanity any way but also it effects whole nation and its credibility .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
there is no personel gruge against indian my friend . it is all about the double standerd upon they are treating us .

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
3-6 months in ND VO? U gotta be kiddin me dude! It's taking at least 14 months to process applications.
Extended time period at different VO depends a whole lot on the immigration work force and competency(read LITERACY)of the officers and applicants likewise. More staff=faster processing..
Spare a thought to the pre June applicants. Some of them had applied single and are now grand parents n still no visa :(
It's better to wait out the average processing time in ur country before you instigate a 'PROTEST'

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
boss i am not kidding read through the forum . and also go to cic site and check application processing time in dehli and check application processing time in islamabad . i am pakistani living in england and case processing time is 7 months here but they have already taken 11 months . the other thing is the staff is so inefficient that i send them my police certificate by recorded dilivery i have proves royal mail says they have deliverd that certificate on 31 of october 2011 and when i enquire on 17 of december 2011 that what are u doing they said still waiting for my police certificate and also for back ground cheack now think if they are so inefficeint to move a police certificate within the high commission from post departament to immigration section and to attach with file imagine what they have been doing with background checks bull shit is this is first world country . u must be in skilled immigrant class i am talking about spouse visa . and they way they respond you seems u r baging to them . i dont i payed money to them to process my case i dint pay them spoil my life i am already away from my wife from last 3 years . we have been married 2 years before but we only lived togather 22 days . i cant write here what i have been through . but i must say it to all pakistanies u r rightly been treated like this as we deserve it . i admit we have weaknesess but it dsnt mean they are behaving like first world country they are not . so if no one will join me i will go alone i dont care what effects it brings to my case i am not an animal to live away from my wife just because of some ilitrate rasist redical double standerd system .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
watch this ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK8BY4QezL4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sKLtPFk-A&feature=related

15000 thousand cases reported . and more then 10 thousand from punjab . and processing time in india is 6 month hypocarate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgKagba44_M&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfaxYBRdvg0&feature=related
i must tell u all paksitanies that chc will not give u details for number of frude cases filed through indian high commission as still they have lovy dovy with indian to give visa . thats way processing time is 6 months for them and 26 for paksitanies . i will strongly advise you do not bring bad name to country and community because one wrong case will be higlited pakistan like hell ,, as u can clearly see mukhataran maiee a famous case of pakistan highlited and she got canadain nationality and you all know she made a fake case against the villiger it is been proved from supreem court of pakistan . stand up for your rights .

imran 901

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
London office
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 aug 2011
File Transfer...
18 oct 2011
Passport Req..
23may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2012
LANDED..........
13 july 2012 inshallah
hi bro be cool i know ur right but pls wait soon u will get ur ppr and why ur case is delay

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
imran thanks for your support but trust me .. i love imran khan he is my role model i am a p t i supporter . imran khan gave me this vision and strenght to speak against any thing happing wrong to you without any reason .so be like imran khan . listen brother close mouth dsnt get feed . you have to open your mouth . we treat ourself such inhuman that as soon we get visa we forget all pain which have been through and also we become so selfish that we even dont care about others and do wrong things so i will request you all do fight for your right but dont do any thing wrong which brings bad name to community

sidkrose

Apr 25, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
AOR Received.
24-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
LANDED..........
10-12-2011
Perhaps the long delays are not because of non-genuine marriages in and of itself, but rather the troubled political atmosphere in Pakistan that may require much more thorough background checks and result in a more understaffed Visa Office. Of course it is horrible that you have to wait so long, and it is somewhat unjust, but perhaps you should do a bit more research before you make wild accusations that you have no data to back up?

mrbeam

Dec 6, 2010
I'm sorry, I don't think this is the right place to organize a protest. I think you should have used your efforts in a more constructive way. Try to get your caips notes and find out what's going on.

If you used a representative, get your representative to find out what's going on.

Usually if your application has exceeded the estimated time, you should be able to contact the embassy to find out.

It sucks that your application is taking a long time.

You can complain all you want, be pissed off all you want, it still won't make your application move any faster. Patience is your best friend at this time.

Good luck.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
There is nothing 'racist' about the length of time it takes. It is about the Pakistani government and there extreme inefficiency in providing information on peoples back grounds.

I suggest you start protesting your own government first. Ask them why it takes their official's 3 times as long to produce the documents immigration require, when other countries governments can produce them quicker.

To often, people use the ridiculous racist card, when indeed it is their own people that prove to be the 'racist'.

Plus, proven fact that Pakistan is one of the biggest marriage fraud countries. Again, not Canada's fault that some people, from some countries are dishonest scumbags....is it?

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelbrat said:
There is nothing 'racist' about the length of time it takes. It is about the Pakistani government and there extreme inefficiency in providing information on peoples back grounds.

I suggest you start protesting your own government first. Ask them why it takes their official's 3 times as long to produce the documents immigration require, when other countries governments can produce them quicker.

To often, people use the ridiculous racist card, when indeed it is their own people that prove to be the 'racist'.

Plus, proven fact that Pakistan is one of the biggest marriage fraud countries. Again, not Canada's fault that some people, from some countries are dishonest scumbags....is it?
I am totally agree with you on the inefficiency part, they are highly non-professional bunch of idiots sitting in those important offices where someone more efficient and educated could have done a lot more better.

I can understand OP's frustration. Its not easy to wait while others are getting through with less efforts and in quick time, no one but myself have same bitter experience.

Pakistan may have among the countries with higher rates of fraud marriage cases but stats shows some countries have even higher ratio but still have a faster processing time, moreover, the system they have made in pakistan to approve a marriage as genuine is very tough and this has minimise the chances of fake marriages, if you study the way they are asking for the proofs you will know it better, they have to go through a strong scrutiny, most of the applicants have to do medicals 3 times and there is no limit for police checks, whoever is going through this painful process if gets frustrated just like the OP, I wont blame him, its natural,

mr zaig, you need to stay calm and dont do anything stupid, order your caips notes, involve your MP, get the latest update on your case then decide what you are going to do, I so hope that you join your spouse very soon!

you cant blame just one side of being racist or others being frauds, if there are examples of frauds, there are many examples of injustice aswell!!!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
With due respect to all of you . If u read my post i did request to all who brought shame to the system and bad name to country. If u read my post i also mention to protest out side pakistan high commission.. now for ur backing for canadian staff i must tell you. I sent them my pcc with recorded delivery reaches to high commission conformed . And after 2 months they are saying agaon om enquiry that it is still not added to file . What pakistan.has to do there.2nd thing check the processing time for uk. Max 3 months otherwise 20 days .how do they gets quick replays from pakistan . Or do u belive that uk is not concerned for their security and they dont do background checks at all . And even. If it is pakisans agencies is this ever been told to any answer is no. And if that realy the case is then why it is easy to process chiness and indian spouse case in six months but processing for parents and grand parents time is minimum 8years in china and indian . Do u mean chines and indian agencies reply hell slow on parents cases but hell faster on spouse . I dont agree boss .u all know there are other reasons behind like parents are more likley to go on benafits will be burden on tax payers simple is that. Its same with spouse qota given for pakistan is much less . And those asking for evidence i have given in of my reply check video evidence .i have nothing against india its about us. To me this processing time is inhuman who so ever is responsibel we have to shake him . Otherwise spoil ur life thinking that irs a heavens visa . To me it is not at all

rajsitha

Mar 21, 2011
I dont think its India or Pakistan. I work with two fillipino girls they sponcerd thier husbands
and they landed in Canada within four months. our application in Sri Lanka almost six months
and still waiting.every country is different