Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
Mid-July 2012
I agree with other posters calling for a less radical outlook, look in Latin America: Caracas takes 21 months, more than any other country including Cuba (which has been mentioned as a country with some frauds in this forum, though I don't know the official figures, yet takes 11 months less than CCS) and Sao Paulo (crime rate in Caracas and SP are comparable, also 11 months less on average).

I can venture many guesses as to why (amount of applications, cooperation from authorities, size of staff, deficient beaurocratic infrastructure, etc.) but racism would hardly be one.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
zaig said:
And if that realy the case is then why it is easy to process chiness and indian spouse case in six months but processing for parents and grand parents time is minimum 8years in china and indian .
You're mixing apples with oranges. The long wait times for parents and grandparents affect every visa office. The Canadian government made a public decision a very long time ago that spousal and dependent children reunification would take priority over parents and grandparents sponsorship. That's why spousal applications are processed so much faster. In addition, parent and grandparent applications have to go through a more thorough check and pass requirements that don't apply to spousal applications (such as LICO, medical with a focus on confirming the individual won't be a burden to the Canadian health care systems).

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Thas what i m saying mr rajsitha . Look at the political situation in sirilanka that tamil and siglians and it will be very difficult to find out if some one was involved in war crimes but they still get in 4months .thas my point we need to speak up and to address this issue

gautam0597

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
zaig said:
With due respect to all of you . If u read my post i did request to all who brought shame to the system and bad name to country. If u read my post i also mention to protest out side pakistan high commission.. now for ur backing for canadian staff i must tell you. I sent them my pcc with recorded delivery reaches to high commission conformed . And after 2 months they are saying agaon om enquiry that it is still not added to file . What pakistan.has to do there.2nd thing check the processing time for uk. Max 3 months otherwise 20 days .how do they gets quick replays from pakistan . Or do u belive that uk is not concerned for their security and they dont do background checks at all . And even. If it is pakisans agencies is this ever been told to any answer is no. And if that realy the case is then why it is easy to process chiness and indian spouse case in six months but processing for parents and grand parents time is minimum 8years in china and indian . Do u mean chines and indian agencies reply hell slow on parents cases but hell faster on spouse . I dont agree boss .u all know there are other reasons behind like parents are more likley to go on benafits will be burden on tax payers simple is that. Its same with spouse qota given for pakistan is much less . And those asking for evidence i have given in of my reply check video evidence .i have nothing against india its about us. To me this processing time is inhuman who so ever is responsibel we have to shake him . Otherwise spoil ur life thinking that irs a heavens visa . To me it is not at all
Have some patience and you will be there soon to re unite with ur wife. You are going to dent ur chances of getting a visa if u start protesting. U have certain valid points but do u think ur going to be able to change the immigration system just because processing time in Pakistan Is a lot more than other countries. Peace!

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can protest as much as you want but being granted a Canadian permanent residency is a PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT.

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quince777 said:
You can protest as much as you want but being granted a Canadian permanent residency is a PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT.
yes if someone is legally married to a canadian tax paying citizen they have every RIGHT to raise their voice against any injustice and discrimination!

you do not withdraw your basic human rights when apply for this PRIVILEGE!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
brother let me give u answer for your question .. of course it is privilge for those who think them self still slave .yes it is previlage for those who are nothing in their country of birth and they see as soon they will reach their will apply for benefits and governament assitence . for people like this mentality i would go on step ahead . fo people with this mentality privilage is equal to beging and a ask from king to bestowed upon him . see this is why they do it to us becuase we have no value for our self . my wife is working there she is a tax payer and above all no law can stop you live apart from your spouse. i send almost money every month to my wife as her right not as her previlage and it is not a privileg of canadain husband and wifes to get married to out side . my friend i am earning good money here england is far better trust me if you want to know what human rights are must come to england once and they you will realise they have rightly ruled the world . it must have been a privilage for all those people who are forcly married to their cousions to get in to canada not for me . i fought for my love more then three years and took a life threating risk . i cant tell write my story here as i dont want to , but this is not at all privliage to me . i get married to her because we love each other not married to get immigrations .if i tell you u will be surprise that i hate paksitan. the most hypocrate the most stupid place the most ediot eveil ill mannared people are paksitanies . i have a life threating risk if go to pakistan as my marriage is cross secatarian and against the families will . its about shia sunii and syed non syed issue . other wise i have no problem to live in paksitan with my wife .or live in england with my wife . it was the biggest mistake of mine that i put my case in canadain high commision because my wife coudlnt come to uk as i was attacked in uk from her cousions . so u go for privilge and i will go for my love . stay slave my friend i dont care as sir imarn khan says donot build your polices on fears .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
i will come up why they are doing it to pakistanies . and u will not be surprise that we do deserve it as we are hypocrates but that dosnt mean they can behave us inhuamly . and for you it might be privilge even if you beg . not for me i paid them money they asked and provided them dacoumnets they asked . i dint pay them money to spoil life in the name of privilage .so u keep enjoy this privilage .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
i will come up that why they are doing it to pakistanies and u will not be surpirsed that we do deserve it . but still its not their right to treat geniuan cases inhumaly . for you may be it is privilage even if you beg them but not for me i paid they money they asked and provided them dacouments they asked ,they are not giving it to me in charity .

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Each country has its own rules, including immigrations rules. So you can only follow those rules, which in our case is filling out forms, submitting all necessary docs and paying application fees. Every one of us is waiting patiently for our app to be looked at. You can't just go and protest against Canadian Government without even becoming a PR or a Citizen. Why would you think that just because your wife is paying taxes you automatically qualify to immigrate to Canada? I've been also on work visas and paid Canadian taxes but I don't claim I have the right to become a Canadian PR based on that. I'm patiently waiting just as everyone else here on the forum. Believe me your country is not the only one with long waiting periods. There are other countries as well! Once again it's a privilege and only if you qualify under Canadian immigration laws only then you can gain a PR. You have to follow rules and regulations of this country you're immigrating to. Before applying you saw processing times for your country and you should have been ready for it. This is a civil country and it has its own rules.

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
boss your answer is appriciatied but you are not trying to understand what i am saying ..i am fallowing rule of immigration system thats why i am waiting from last one year . did i made this rule to apply on me . did i select the time for process . they said on their web site that they will take 7 months then it means 7 months . if i do same thing to them what will they call it missrepresatation isnt it . if paying taxes is not an automatic rule to become pr .then what are the rules then .if you interpret things for your self this way i dint say you change your mind . for me it is not at all expectable i have fallowed the rule but what are they following. your kind of people even when they get passport they says getting passport dsnt mean you become equal to a born canadain keep going with same mentality . and i am happy that if you give up your right .. i know this is the reason we become their slave for 200 years in our own country because at that time same mentality was happy being their slave and was privilaged being their slave .

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
apply this rule to a canadian . and then see what names they will give you and how they will beat your dram in world that how inhuman you are . england made a law few years before that if you want to sponcer any relitive for visit visa you have to deposite thousand pound to home office . soon after that law india made a law that if you want to sponcer any one to india you have to deposit 5 thousand pound to indian home office . within a week england reverse this law because then it start effecting british people . so my friend when it comes to them then see their hue and cry .... any way if no one is intrested i dont care i will go alone no matter what happends to my case i dont want any slavish privilage i want as my basic human right to full fill .thanks

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaig said:
boss your answer is appriciatied but you are not trying to understand what i am saying ..i am fallowing rule of immigration system thats why i am waiting from last one year . did i made this rule to apply on me . did i select the time for process . they said on their web site that they will take 7 months then it means 7 months . if i do same thing to them what will they call it missrepresatation isnt it . if paying taxes is not an automatic rule to become pr .then what are the rules then .if you interpret things for your self this way i dint say you change your mind . for me it is not at all expectable i have fallowed the rule but what are they following. your kind of people even when they get passport they says getting passport dsnt mean you become equal to a born canadain keep going with same mentality . and i am happy that if you give up your right .. i know this is the reason we become their slave for 200 years in our own country because at that time same mentality was happy being their slave and was privilaged being their slave .
it clearly mentioned with the processing time that if you are requested to provide more documents or called for an interview it will add up some more time!

first thing, you need to know about your application, as already been told above contact them and ask for an update through your MP or request CAIPS notes, this will give you an idea why are they taking this long, may be there is some other reason and they wanted to take a closer look, we know nothing about your case niether your timeline,

I am with you on this take that some countries are the victims of discrimination but again, these things are not in our hands, they have their own rules and way of processing, one thing is clearly mentioned that every single case is unique, therefor, my friend be patient and dont do anything sill which could cause more delay becaue they can do anything to your case!

sorry to hear about your story but things like that will cause just more trouble nothing else!

moreover, UK is not like pakistan, if you or your spouse are not safe here then you are not safe anywhere in the world,

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
ok bloach bhai tell me how do i add my time line . u r right life is not fair boss . i m curruntly writting an artical in one of the news paper they said amend it because my artical is too aggrassive . chose soft words but do not change the theam . the name of artical will be worthless then animal . before i wrote my human looking gods .any way . tell me how to add time line and i want this forume to add a live messanger so that we can chat more quickley .

mrbeam

Dec 6, 2010
Think about what you're doing, you are protesting against a country you want to enter? You don't want to give Canada anymore reason to refuse you.

I will tell you point blank, that's it's a terrible idea. I won't be surprised if the embassy will say you are a security risk and refuse you.

Do you want to increase your chances of being refused? Really, do you?

Unfortunately you are not in a position of power, the Canadian government owes you nothing. The more you you want to cause problems, the less sympathy you have from the embassy.

Be smart, find out why it's taking a long time, order CAIPS. Order CAIPS find out what's going on, prepare for whatever is in your file.