+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i want to know is this real or fake offer

AD_MIRR

Mar 20, 2023
Plot, 4 block D
Quebec, HC G4A 2J5. Canada
Tell Phone : +1-343-306-0263

I appreciate your interest in taking up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Dr. Ethan Odesah. Citizen of Canada, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I own a Livestock Farmhouse,Fishery Farm and i also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies,which is really taking much of my time,it has become very imperative for me to get a trustworthy assistant,Manager,Distribution Manager,Operational Manager,Accountant,engineers,Doctors who will supervise and keep me up to date with all activities going on in my Farmhouse.

Your duty is to supervise the workers in my Farm-house, taking record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within Farm-

house.Presently there are 3 workers working in my farmhouse (2) Indians and (1) from Sri-Lanka.
The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed landline and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free medical care covered by my family insurance
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.
Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $500 Canadian Dollars weekly
Total Gross Salary ($8,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit,but you have to bear the cost of your visa procurement with the Canadian embassy in the United Kingdom (UK).for i have good contact there. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you,this is to enable you to take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip .

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is ready.
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me to contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

Best Regards,
Dr Ethan Odesah

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Plot, 4 block D
Quebec, HC G4A 2J5. Canada
Tell Phone : +1-343-306-0263

I appreciate your interest in taking up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Dr. Ethan Odesah. Citizen of Canada, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I own a Livestock Farmhouse,Fishery Farm and i also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies,which is really taking much of my time,it has become very imperative for me to get a trustworthy assistant,Manager,Distribution Manager,Operational Manager,Accountant,engineers,Doctors who will supervise and keep me up to date with all activities going on in my Farmhouse.

Your duty is to supervise the workers in my Farm-house, taking record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within Farm-

house.Presently there are 3 workers working in my farmhouse (2) Indians and (1) from Sri-Lanka.
The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed landline and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free medical care covered by my family insurance
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.
Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $500 Canadian Dollars weekly
Total Gross Salary ($8,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit,but you have to bear the cost of your visa procurement with the Canadian embassy in the United Kingdom (UK).for i have good contact there. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you,this is to enable you to take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip .

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is ready.
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me to contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

Best Regards,
Dr Ethan Odesah
Very fake.

afia66090

Dec 10, 2021
Oman
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Work permit
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
10-12-2021
Med's Request
12-12-2021
Med's Done....
12-12-2021
Interview........
12-12-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2022
LANDED..........
20-2-2022
Hello dear sir,bro good morning.i think these programs only fake catching for money and people,s giving only lollipop.7month ago I was applied for Canada parmanent live study visa I was paid him all fee .this agency is registered in British Columbia Canada.i was trust and believe on him .But now he giving me only lollipop.when I call him every time he says some documents is incorrect. Some time taking other, other. He waste my time .my WhatsApp number is 0096895950898.my email.afia_555@yahoo.com.
That agency name MDC. Now what I can do.anyone person give me some advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello dear sir,bro good morning.i think these programs only fake catching for money and people,s giving only lollipop.7month ago I was applied for Canada parmanent live study visa I was paid him all fee .this agency is registered in British Columbia Canada.i was trust and believe on him .But now he giving me only lollipop.when I call him every time he says some documents is incorrect. Some time taking other, other. He waste my time .my WhatsApp number is 0096895950898.my email.afia_555@yahoo.com.
That agency name MDC. Now what I can do.anyone person give me some advice
Is the agency licensed? There is a database to check. There is no such thing as a permanent live study visa. Immigration is based on your age, education (need ECA), language (IELTS), work experience, job offer, funds etc.

Find an Immigration Consultant (college-ic.ca)