+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Need Help for Saving all my Family

Fayaz khan

Mar 27, 2012
Hi Dear Sir/Madam

I am Afghan and I need help for my Family to save them I went to Canada embassy in Kabul Afghanistan also to tell them to come to our village and see that all my sayings have reality they said that this embassy is not working for immigration please tell me a way from where i can get help and move my family from Afghanistan as soon as possiable before I lost one or all my family members I need immigration visa for all my family sisters brothers mother father wife and my self if you can really help give me information coz I really need help for my family . my E-mail Add is
Fayaz.khan44@gmail.com you can mail me if you can help me

moochops

Aug 13, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2011
Doc's Request.
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
09-08-2011
Med's Request
new request 19-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-10-2010 / 16-01-2013
Interview........
waived
I don't think you would be able to get visas for your whole family.

You could apply yourself under a skilled worker programme (if you have a skilled profession). But that would only allow you to bring your wife / children with you.

Parents can come in under a super visa as long as you are here already as permanent residents.

Your brothers / sisters (depending on age) would unfortunately need to apply for their own visas.

If you take a look on the CIC website it gives you all the options of being able to move to Canada.

If you are all fearful for your lives then someone might come along wih more help about being a refugee.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want to come to Canada as a refugee, then you should be speaking with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Canada relies on UNHCR to identify refugees for resettlement in Canada. Good luck.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sending a +1 to Fayaz to wish him and his family luck and safety. Another +1 for Scylla for an excellent reply!

Fayaz khan

Mar 27, 2012
Hello Dears

I am really thankfull for all your information and in Kabul Afghanistan I meet UNHCR that if they can help me they said that they are helping refugees not sending them to some where and in UNHCR Pakistan Peshawer and Islamabad I talk with one of my father friend if I come there and put case and go to other countries with my family he said that he also put case but 8 years past from that until now no answer from that time and most of the case are sold in UNHCR when I was studying in class 7 in Pakistan one of my classmate her name was Khatira went to his brother buy one case and they all went and our nabour daughter Mariam with a compeletly different family give 1500USD and said that she our doughter went to USA from UNHCR I don’t think that these places are working with out money most of the people said lie a lot with them people like us who are really need help also cant go some where if there is any other way that I can apply online then it is possiable may be
:'(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately it is impossible to apply online. To qualify you must be referred by UNHCR, another referral organization or a private sponsorship group. See the quote below for the CIC's web site.

- - - - -

CIC relies on the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), other referral organizations and private sponsorship groups to identify and refer refugees for resettlement in Canada.

Private sponsoring groups are groups or corporations that have signed an agreement with Canada’s Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. In this agreement, they promise to provide funds and carry out certain duties to sponsor refugees who come to Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp

Fayaz khan

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks alot for reply I will try for finding a best way to go to some other country or fine some way by CIC .