+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I might have messed up :(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am about to send my application., and after I have double checked everything, had all my documents translated again - this time by a canadian certified translator, I remembered something;

After my upfront medical, I recived a letter requesting additional tests to be made., and so I made them.
The panell phisitian told me what to do and to have the results translated and deliver them to him, so he can upload them to e medical, and so I did.
He uploaded the documents..

The problem is those aditional tests were translated my a court interpretor in croatia, not canada :/

Do you think I should have these results translated again and include them in my documents? I dont even have the originals as I had to send them to the panel phisitian...

Do you think that by uploading translated results the doctor confirmed the translation, do you think CIC would accept this?

I am so sad now for blowing this up, and need some advice or at least your thoughts :(

Ps. Medical situation is kind of serious, might potentialy make me inadmissible...

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Yelena,
I spoke to the Doctor during my medical exam. The Doctor will write up his own report to CIC and upload it which is not shared with us. All the test and reports need not be necessarily be uploaded by the doctor to CIC. If there is a serious medical condition, he/she will mention it in his report to CIC along with the test results.

I do not expect CIC back office to have another set of doctors going through all medical tests. they will rely on the panel physician's medical opinion.
In my view you should be fine. If CIC need these reports to be translated, they will contact you.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply...
I had them translated, but not by a certified translator...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And another thing. I am sure they have someone looking at medicals in the cic back office,as I have done my medical in april and the doctor told me that they will probably ask for additional tests and so they had ., almost 2 months later! I didnt even send my application yet. I think medicals are completely separate from the rest of our aplications