+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have a situation please someone clear me on this

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SophiaDK said:
I am planning to change school and i am not staying at this university anymore. I am going to move out for next semester. If i fail my courses. How do i restore my status ?
It has some risk.. If you apply a study permit again in the future, your study permit can be reject... Cause CIC will know that you are not a genius student.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SophiaDK said:
I am planning to change school and i am not staying at this university anymore. I am going to move out for next semester. If i fail my courses. How do i restore my status ?
When they had the work permit application for international students in the past your school may revoke your work permit if your GPA falls below what is considered academically stable. Am not sure what the punishment is these days.

If I were you I would jump the middle man here and just give CiC a call. Present all the scenarios you have listed and wait for an actual response.

sangwan444

Oct 20, 2014
hello guys,

i saw this forum and find that you helping others by giving decent advice.
please help me also to take decision. Case is, my wife has applied for PR fsw 2014, but her file returned because of subcap full. she is masters in physiotherapy completed in 2010 july. she was trying for admission last year also and she got one offer letter from college but than due to some family reason she could not proceed to admission.
She is much interested to study Master in health administration. Our confusion is regarding,

1. is it good idea to apply for student visa after PR file return? may be VO officer will think she is planning to
settel there?

2. she has already master degree. can she apply for another master?

3. The gap is almost 5 years . july 2010 she passed her last study. 2010 to till now she is working in Kuwait as consultant physio. so gap period can affect file?

4. we got married last year. so can we apply for spouse visa for open work permit?

please help us to clear or confusions..
thankyou

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 for new acceptance letter
IELTS Request
TOEFL SUBMITTED WITH FILE
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hi everyone
I need some help from u guys
I got my visa for jan 2015 but that was delayed by 20 days of the extreme dead line to attend classes.so I ve to deffer again for sept 2015
now my toefl has expired nd uni gave me LAO on condition they want me to attend their English course which is 8 weeks long
so now I wana know if I go there for English course ll it create any trouble for at the POE or it is oky with going on conditional letter of acceptance
hope u guys ll help me
thnx