+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my Oath Ceremony letter ......

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I go for oath ceremony in two days Inshallah to get my Canadian citizenship then to apply for lovely Canadian Passport then travelling ouside canada for sometime. Actually those who get Canadian citizenship they are the lucky people cause its very difficult to get in Canada from another country and specially i love Canada, because of its multi cultural, and People live in here from different parts of the world with different language and different backgrounds, Canada is the most beautiful Country in the world. Once again thank you Canada for accepting, offering me and my family as Canadian citizen .

Canadian2B

Nov 7, 2013
Hello and Congratulations!
Can you please share your timeline? When was your citizenship test date and what city? I am waiting to receive my oath letter and it seems to be taking more than average time, these days. I had my test on Oct. 1, 2013.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahimi said:
I go for oath ceremony in two days Inshallah to get my Canadian citizenship then to apply for lovely Canadian Passport then travelling ouside canada for sometime. Actually those who get Canadian citizenship they are the lucky people cause its very difficult to get in Canada from another country and specially i love Canada, because of its multi cultural, and People live in here from different parts of the world with different language and different backgrounds, Canada is the most beautiful Country in the world. Once again thank you Canada for accepting, offering me and my family as Canadian citizen .
Congratulation my Oath Ceremony is on Nov 25, 2013 :) I am happy for you

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian2B said:
Hello and Congratulations!
Can you please share your timeline? When was your citizenship test date and what city? I am waiting to receive my oath letter and it seems to be taking more than average time, these days. I had my test on Oct. 1, 2013.
Here is my timeline:

- Application received on April 03, 2013
- Study book was send on April 03, 2013 (Consider Delay) which I received on Mid of August I don't exactly remember the date.
- Start processing on June 18, 2013
- Citizenship Test letter was sent on October 2, 2013 and Citizenship test on October 21, 2013
- Letter received on November 4, 2013 saying that Oath Ceremony on November 25, 2013

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Congratulations Saddik! I am amazed how come other local offices can processed the applications in a short period of time.
INSHALLAH we will all become Canadian.
MABROOK!

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuto said:
Congratulations Saddik! I am amazed how come other local offices can processed the applications in a short period of time.
INSHALAAH we will all become Canadian.
MABROOK!
IN SHA ALLAH :)

Canadian2B

Nov 7, 2013
Hi Aamir89,
Thanks for sharing your application timeline. Those guys are quite fast in Windsor. I did my test on Oct 1 in Vancouver and still have not heard back. It is getting frustrating as I have a little trip planned and have to re-schedule as we get close!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this timeline obviously cant be true ???

Aamir89 said:
Here is my timeline:

- Study book was send on April 03, 2013 (Consider Delay) which I received on Mid of August I don't exactly remember the date.
- Citizenship Test letter was sent on October 2, 2013 and Citizenship test on October 21, 2013
- Letter received on November 4, 2013 saying that Oath Ceremony on November 25, 2013

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niana.j said:
this timeline obviously cant be true ???
I know people must be thinking it can't be true. But really its true and Windsor is pretty fast trust me. This is my timeline and its 100% true :)

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
I had my test on 13-Aug 2013. And the oath ceremony is this Friday . Its in KW immigration office. And i hope you guys get yours too.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahimi said:
I had my test on 13-Aug 2013. And the oath ceremony is this Friday . Its in KW immigration office. And i hope you guys get yours too.
Congratulation :)

cancan269

Nov 14, 2012
Aamir89 said:
Here is my timeline:

If your timeline is true - and there is no reason not to believe you - then your case is exceptional and you are very, very lucky.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cancan269 said:
If your timeline is true - and there is no reason not to believe you - then your case is exceptional and you are very, very lucky.
Thank you very much. I know I am very very lucky even I was not expecting this fast to be honest. I was expecting like 12-15 month by latest but when I got my Oath letter trust me there were tears in my eyes only because it just took 7 months. (My brother got RQ so I was prepared for that) and when I got Oath letter I was like out of the world.

Good Luck

cancan269

Nov 14, 2012
Aamir89 said:
Thank you very much. I know I am very very lucky even I was not expecting this fast to be honest. I was expecting like 12-15 month by latest but when I got my Oath letter trust me there were tears in my eyes only because it just took 7 months. (My brother got RQ so I was prepared for that) and when I got Oath letter I was like out of the world.

Good Luck
That's very impressive. Enjoy this great achievement!

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomorrow is the big day Rahimi...Celebrate right after 8)

Rahimi said: