+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got ita

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
I think it is like feeling those forms before, you just have to write what were you doing, (ex august/ 2013- present 2015 branch manager TD, january /2013 - july 2013 unemployed ,etc...) if you were unemployed this what you have to write this is it. Correct me if I am wrong
Yes i am sure.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
biz said:
Yup, it clearly states the position and which company ROE we need to upload as document. If youre having discrepancy from your previous work experienes like gap on employment, different name of company but under same the ownership etc.... You should get a notarized affidavit from your home country and send it with a Letter of explanation attached to it.
hey Biz

What does it say about PCC . I got my PCC on Nov 28th So ... what does it say about validity period

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
shuklapranu said:
hey Biz

What does it say about PCC . I got my PCC on Nov 28th So ... what does it say about validity period

No idea bro

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuklapranu said:
hey Biz

PCC is valid for 1 year for CIC.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
chevy said:
PCC is valid for 1 year for CIC.
Most PCC has expiration of 1 year but some countries doesn't say so like PCC of my friend from Ksa. But I'm not quite sure about CIC rules about PCC

sarasamaniac

Jan 22, 2015
Do all of you (the ones that got an ITA) have a job offer?

If you do, how did you get it? Through Job Bank? I'm looking forward to applying soon.

Thanks.

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
biz said:
Most PCC has expiration of 1 year but some countries doesn't say so like PCC of my friend from Ksa. But I'm not quite sure about CIC rules about PCC
I am pretty sure that I saw somewhere that police certificates has to be issued within three months of when you submitted them to CIC. Let me see if I can find the link for that.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
nessjo said:
I am pretty sure that I saw somewhere that police certificates has to be issued within three months of when you submitted them to CIC. Let me see if I can find the link for that.
CEC checklist.

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
AAA2133 said:
CEC checklist.

Hi

My question is regarding educational qualification....does cic ask for only that qualification copy for which we have got point or for entire education history...since i have got 0 points in education as i didnt go for wes.
thanks in advance.....

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
Got ITA with 974 points...
Confusion with online application:
I sent following questions by e-mail, If you guys can help me, because we have only 60 days to apply, 6 days already gone

1) Do I need to submit "Proof of Medical Exam" at the time of submission? As it's difficult to get an appointment and report within 60 days.??

2)I'm looking two boxes in document upload list "Offer of Employment" & "Letter of Employment". Second one is not showing "Help Button" ..What's difference between two different sections?

3) I have LMO (currently known as LMIA), I have work permit issued on the basis of that, and my work permit shows my "Employer name & my occupation". Is that enough as "Employment proof" OR I have to submit all LMO papers?

4) It has been almost 4 years, I'm in Canada, Do I need to upload all my "Permits" including previously issued study permit, off campus work permit, open work permit etc.. in "Passport/Travel document" section?

5) I have my all T4 showing my annual income, Do I need to show proper bank balance..? Does this apply to my case who's already settled in Canada since last 4 years?

6)Digital photo section, DO I need to upload only one "scan" photograph of specified size? Or more than one?

7) I talked to CIC agent (Agent# 3628), Is there NOT any direct phone line to talk to EE agent? AS he was not able to answer my questions, CIC has given 60 days time limit, and We have lots of problem with this NEW online system. I have GOOD luck, I'm in Canada, so I'm able to contact CIC, I don't have any representative, I 'm expecting QUICK reply from CIC, OR If I can get any phone number for future difficulties..? At least CIC should provide phone number to applicants who hv received their ITA, so we can upload our online file within 60 days time limit..??

I sent this email 2 days ago..No reply yet ..If any one has answers...please help... :eek:

SDave

Feb 6, 2015
I sent following questions by e-mail, If you guys can help me, because we have only 60 days to apply, 6 days already gone

1) Do I need to submit "Proof of Medical Exam" at the time of submission? As it's difficult to get an appointment and report within 60 days.??

2)I'm looking two boxes in document upload list "Offer of Employment" & "Letter of Employment". Second one is not showing "Help Button" ..What's difference between two different sections?

3) I have LMO (currently known as LMIA), I have work permit issued on the basis of that, and my work permit shows my "Employer name & my occupation". Is that enough as "Employment proof" OR I have to submit all LMO papers?

4) It has been almost 4 years, I'm in Canada, Do I need to upload all my "Permits" including previously issued study permit, off campus work permit, open work permit etc.. in "Passport/Travel document" section?

5) I have my all T4 showing my annual income, Do I need to show proper bank balance..? Does this apply to my case who's already settled in Canada since last 4 years?

6)Digital photo section, DO I need to upload only one "scan" photograph of specified size? Or more than one?

7) I talked to CIC agent (Agent# 3628), Is there NOT any direct phone line to talk to EE agent? AS he was not able to answer my questions, CIC has given 60 days time limit, and We have lots of problem with this NEW online system. I have GOOD luck, I'm in Canada, so I'm able to contact CIC, I don't have any representative, I 'm expecting QUICK reply from CIC, OR If I can get any phone number for future difficulties..? At least CIC should provide phone number to applicants who hv received their ITA, so we can upload our online file within 60 days time limit..??

I sent this email 2 days ago..No reply yet ..If any one has answers...please help... Shocked

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Dave,
I hope this helps...

1 yes you have to.. I did all in one day last Saturday.. if you are in Canada nothing to be worry

2 same problem, please share information if you know more about it

3 i personally did a ref letter which says that I started working ..... up to present time

4 I just put the passport. In the past year when they need the work permit copy they always requested

5 no.. go to TD bank or BMO or whatever is your bank, give them the information and they will do the rest.. did everything i 30 seconds

6 1 is enough, is digital, so they can do as much copy they need

7 they are learning more and more regarding the new program each day.. we have to be patient

Please share any information you have regarding point 1.

good luck

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Dave,
I hope this helps...

1 yes you have to.. I did all in one day last Saturday.. if you are in Canada nothing to be worry

2 same problem, please share information if you know more about it

3 i personally did a ref letter which says that I started working ..... up to present time

4 I just put the passport. In the past year when they need the work permit copy they always requested

5 no.. go to TD bank or BMO or whatever is your bank, give them the information and they will do the rest.. did everything i 30 seconds

6 1 is enough, is digital, so they can do as much copy they need

7 they are learning more and more regarding the new program each day.. we have to be patient

Please share any information you have regarding point 1.

good luck
hi Andrew,

Regarding your answer to Q5 above, could you please clarify if he needs to show bank documents if he is currently working in Canada? Or is T4 enough? I'm asking because a similar case applies to be. thanks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
SDave said:

I sent this email 2 days ago..No reply yet ..If any one has answers...please help... Shocked
Hi SDave ,
First of all congratulation. Have you solved the problem and sent all documents to CIC!!!.I have a question to you. You said that
"I have LMO (currently known as LMIA), I have work permit issued on the basis of that, and my work permit shows my "Employer name & my occupation". My question is in your LMO , does the LMO said your occupation NOC number or occupation name, Such as occupation/profession is accountant or the NOC. Please reply. Thank you.