+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got ita

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
congrats biz,

can you please tell your noc code and ielts marks and eca points.
I am also looking to create a profile.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have received ITA and in the personal activities form they are asking for each activity like educational,employment,Military,organisation etc during the past 10 years and they also told in the form that there should be no gaps in the time.
My question is I am working from last ten years but there was also time when i was unemployed now how can i show that Gap as they are saying there should be no Gap in time and there is no option to select unemployed also,really confused....

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
chevy said:
Hi,
I have received ITA and in the personal activities form they are asking for each activity like educational,employment,Military,organisation etc during the past 10 years and they also told in the form that there should be no gaps in the time.
My question is I am working from last ten years but there was also time when i was unemployed now how can i show that Gap as they are saying there should be no Gap in time and there is no option to select unemployed also,really confused....
Can you not put something like UNEMPLOYED as job title or something for those periods?

Otherwise you'd have to call CIC and probably have a call agent who doesn't know the answer and then you have to guess.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
jeffd said:
Nope, I received an ITA through PNP (BC PNP) on Jan 31. My score is 944.

I also qualified for CEC, but once the BC PNP office processed my application and I accepted the nomination it increased my score 600 points.
That is very nice of BC confirming the nomination. SK and a few other provinces that I know of wouldn't confirm the nominations because they were not issued under their PNP EE Stream or Category. SK told me that I will have to wait until their PNP EE Category becomes available in February and then apply for a nomination. After I have received a EE specific nomination then I can include it in my EE Profile and they will confirm that. Lucky for me I have a valid job offer.

CEC2EE

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
jeffd said:
Nope, I received an ITA through PNP (BC PNP) on Jan 31. My score is 944.

I also qualified for CEC, but once the BC PNP office processed my application and I accepted the nomination it increased my score 600 points.
Hi jeffd,

Did you get your PNP under EE stream? If so, how many days did you get it approved since you submitted it?

Thanks a lot!

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doubleym said:
Can you not put something like UNEMPLOYED as job title or something for those periods?

Otherwise you'd have to call CIC and probably have a call agent who doesn't know the answer and then you have to guess.
I did call CIC and the agent told me you don't need to put anything as if there is no information provided, the response of that agent looks very casual....

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
chevy said:
Nice even i got in FSW stream, so do we have to provide work experience letters of all the companies.

Exactly mostly work experiences

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
chevy said:
biz can you help me with the above mentioned question if possible....please

Yup, it clearly states the position and which company ROE we need to upload as document. If youre having discrepancy from your previous work experienes like gap on employment, different name of company but under same the ownership etc.... You should get a notarized affidavit from your home country and send it with a Letter of explanation attached to it.

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
Yup, it clearly states the position and which company ROE we need to upload as document. If youre having discrepancy from your previous work experienes like gap on employment, different name of company but under same the ownership etc.... You should get a notarized affidavit from your home country and send it with a Letter of explanation attached to it.
I mean like i was unemployed for 6 months what should i do in that case.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
chevy said:
6 months gap here in Canada or outside? I think its better to attach a letter of explanation because with no doubt CIC will question you about it later on

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
6 months gap here in Canada or outside? I think its better to attach a letter of explanation because with no doubt CIC will question you about it later on
You are not getting my question.
In the personal activities form they are asking about what you did in last ten years and we have to provide every answer what i was doing in the last ten years without leaving any gaps, so lets say i completed my graduation in 2005 and got a job in 2006 so for 1 year i was unemployed so what should i write in that column becoz cic said we are not allowed to leave in gaps in the time and there is no option that i can select unemployment.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:

I think it is like feeling those forms before, you just have to write what were you doing, (ex august/ 2013- present 2015 branch manager TD, january /2013 - july 2013 unemployed ,etc...) if you were unemployed this what you have to write this is it. Correct me if I am wrong

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chevy said:
You are not getting my question.
In the personal activities form they are asking about what you did in last ten years and we have to provide every answer what i was doing in the last ten years without leaving any gaps, so lets say i completed my graduation in 2005 and got a job in 2006 so for 1 year i was unemployed so what should i write in that column becoz cic said we are not allowed to leave in gaps in the time and there is no option that i can select unemployment.
Are you sure you cant write unemployed ?

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
I think it is like feeling those forms before, you just have to write what were you doing, (ex august/ 2013- present 2015 branch manager TD, january /2013 - july 2013 unemployed ,etc...) if you were unemployed this what you have to write this is it. Correct me if I am wrong
Yes that what exactly i have to say but there is no option to write unemployed and we have to select from given options like employment,education,military or organization.no place where i can say i was unemployed.