Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frens,

My Job Offer has been rejected by Service Canada as it was fake. My consultant was Se*n Immigration. Please don't deal with this guy. Alltogether I will say don't deal in AEO as Canadian authorities are too strick now a days.

Regards

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
hi. did you pay anything for that job offer?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
vital said:
Frens,

My Job Offer has been rejected by Service Canada as it was fake. My consultant was Se*n Immigration. Please don't deal with this guy. Alltogether I will say don't deal in AEO as Canadian authorities are too strick now a days.

Regards
sorry to hear that

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vital said:
Frens,

Regards
What actually happened?Where you given a letter of employment?I really can not see the fake job offer stuff being pulled by your consultant without your involvement,even if passive.Just curious.

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithyou said:
hi. did you pay anything for that job offer?
Yes I paid to Consultant as he assured me that he will get me job with the help of some recuiters.

Regards

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
vital said:
Yes I paid to Consultant as he assured me that he will get me job with the help of some recuiters.

Regards
a very sad story...so many people are getting fooled by these crooked consultancy agency...people who's hoping & dreaming of one day they would be working & living in Canada...

don't they have any conscience at all? hope that someday we could fulfill our dreams of living in canada...Goodluck

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithyou said:
a very sad story...so many people are getting fooled by these crooked consultancy agency...people who's hoping & dreaming of one day they would be working & living in Canada...

don't they have any conscience at all? hope that someday we could fulfill our dreams of living in canada...Goodluck
Thanks my objecting is to save the others!

Regards

vital

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eljo said:
What actually happened?Where you given a letter of employment?I really can not see the fake job offer stuff being pulled by your consultant without your involvement,even if passive.Just curious.
1. Where you given a letter of employment
Ans: Yes

2.I really can not see the fake job offer stuff being pulled by your consultant without your involvement!

Ans: My invlovement was only to pay him.

Regards

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vital said:
Frens,

Regards
Can u clarify Vital, whether your AEO application was rejected at Service Canada Stage or at Visa Office stage after submission of application for FSW?

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear vital,
very sad and sory after waiting too much time it becomes too sad that appl is rejected can u help us to know

where ur job offer is rejected by HRSDC or by VO after 2nd AOR and what reason was mentioned in rejection draft

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
vital said:
Frens,

Regards
Hi Vital,

I am sorry to hear of your predicament. Did they provide some kind of fake job interview via telephone also?

Or if not did you actually expect that a Canadian employer would make an AEO to an immigrant and wait all that time for the PR to come through, having never even spoken to them?

I think a good case for being prudent before accepting such things is to ensure you have at least spoken to the prospective employer by telephone. But generally no employer is likely to employ an immigrant without a formal interview, certainly not if they are going to have to wait the best part of 12 months for them to start after AOE.

Wayne.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Hi Vital,

I am sorry to hear of your predicament. Did they provide some kind of fake job interview via telephone also?

Or if not did you actually expect that a Canadian employer would make an AEO to an immigrant and wait all that time for the PR to come through, having never even spoken to them?

I think a good case for being prudent before accepting such things is to ensure you have at least spoken to the prospective employer by telephone. But generally no employer is likely to employ an immigrant without a formal interview, certainly not if they are going to have to wait the best part of 12 months for them to start after AOE.

Wayne.

+1 for you Wayne.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that!

That's why I advise: please, try to get a joboffer yourself instead of hiring a consultant to do it for you!
You are paying a lot of money that you could have spent yourself by going to Canada and find a job in a "normal" way....
No employer will hire you just by your applicationletter and some info a consultant is telling him/her.

I know, because we got the joboffer ourself and got approved after 30 weeks by SC.
Now it's "just" waiting and waiting for CIO to confirm it's a genuine one!!!!

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Louise-01 said:
Sorry to hear that!

That's why I advise: please, try to get a joboffer yourself instead of hiring a consultant to do it for you!
You are paying a lot of money that you could have spent yourself by going to Canada and find a job in a "normal" way....
No employer will hire you just by your applicationletter and some info a consultant is telling him/her.

I know, because we got the joboffer ourself and got approved after 30 weeks by SC.
Now it's "just" waiting and waiting for CIO to confirm it's a genuine one!!!!

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Louise!
It is virtually impossible to secure an AEO by yourself (unless you know someone personally). These are some reasons:

1. Job-Market is Recessive. There are hardly any "Genuine" AEOs except for some Cooks/Nurses
2. Employer won't wait for a year and half to fill a position
3. Employer has no time to support you with the plethora of documentation required to fulfill AEO criteria
4. Service Canada is taking longer and longer to approve AEOs
5. CIC can override the "Genuinity" of the job offer and determine that to be "Fake"

Now, if one doesn't fit into the "Elite Professions list", what does one do? You rightly said "you could have spent yourself by going to Canada and find a job in a "normal" way...."...but forgot to add "If you make it to Canada in a Normal Way". Most small "Employers" see the AEO as a method to make some fast bucks. Consultants in Canada offer them big bucks in exchange of Job Offers, and this cost is passed onto you. Its a game of Demand and Supply my dear Louise. Personally, I do not agree with AEOs and their methodology. Let me tell you, Canadian AEOs are 95% fake...whether you get them via a consultant OR get them yourself.