+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
I had my phone landing on 14th , sent back CoPR on 16th received 19th .. today I called cic regarding my own copy.. she said my application has been approved and the PR card has been submitted on 29th .. so I logged into my account and try to link my application to my account.. and it works .. pls do you mind if the application number for PR card started with R? Thank you
Has the status online changed to "approved" already or is it still in progress? Congrats. Does that mean you became PR as of December 29th then ?

tkbay

Dec 15, 2017
Has the status online changed to "approved" already or is it still in progress? Congrats. Does that mean you became PR as of December 29th then ?
Since I used 29th of which it was submitted.. I just assumed it was 29th .. though my application is still showing in progress on profile NA2

Reactions: TempResident

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Hi, how were you able to link it without COPR or change of statuse? thanks.
I literally guessed. I noticed most people were told they've got approved and mailed back CoRPs from Dec 27th to Dec 29th time range. So I tried to link PR Card application with Dec 27th date of approval and on. So when I tried the 28th, the system found an application and was able to link it. That's it. Hence, I now know I'm a Permanent Resident of Canada as of December 28th.

Oh, I used UCI and Family Name because the application number for PR card starts with RXXXXX in contrast to Express Entry application which starts with E000XXXX

Andy_cbc

Jan 2, 2018
I literally guessed. I noticed most people were told they've got approved and mailed back CoRPs from Dec 27th to Dec 29th time range. So I tried to link PR Card application with Dec 27th date of approval and on. So when I tried the 28th, the system found an application and was able to link it. That's it. Hence, I now know I'm a Permanent Resident of Canada as of December 28th.

Oh, I used UCI and Family Name because the application number for PR card starts with RXXXXX in contrast to Express Entry application which starts with E000XXXX
Thank you so very much.

Kirat123

Dec 13, 2017
So I send the signed COPR inn 18th December they received on 20th with tracking number . I called CIC they said no update yet , so it’s been about two weeks . Don’t know what’s going on . Although my interview was done on 14th however I didn’t received the COPR, received next time . Agent told me to follow the instructions in letter and sent in back signed .

Kirat123

Dec 13, 2017
Wow, I can't believe we got completely different instructions on what to do with the COPR. I guess I am gonna hold on to this until Dec 14th then. Hopefully someone calls me back to do the phone landing interview!
hey any updates on your application... mine is same case as yours
reply please

boppity

Dec 11, 2017
So I was able to link my PR card application to my account, even though my application says it's still in progress. I was able to speak to a CIC agent this morning who said that the application just takes a while to update and isn't done regularly, but confirmed my PR status and date. Hopefully that clears some stuff up for everyone, and good luck!

rahulprajpura

Jun 12, 2017
Update: Got my signed COPR in the mail. For reference, did my landing on Dec 14th, sent it back on Dec 14th to MTL. Good luck everyone!
Hi,
Did you receive the signed CoPR by express mail?. How much time did it took for you to receive after it was dispatched from montreal?