+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Hi Guys, just an update from me too! I sent my signed COPR back to Montreal on Dec 20 and it arrived December 22. Just logged in to my account today and can see it has been updated - it's saying approved!

Now I need to be patient and wait for my COPR to be sent back to me and to get my PR card!
Congrats!!! May I ask you which address you mail the signed CoRPs to?

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Did interview Dec 14,
Sent COPR Dec 19,
IRCC received it Dec 22.

No Update on MyCIC and no COPR yet.

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
hi all! somehow I keep coming back to this thread :p
for some who are still waiting for any contacts or updates, I'd suggest to email to MTL address. it could be just coincidence but I have a strong feeling that my email totally triggered updates on my cic account(I was also able to link my pr card application to my account)

I explained when I had my interview and sent the letter which was delivered on dec 21(including my tracking numbers). waiting is long but we could try to make it any shorter :D good luck!

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
for some who are still waiting for any contacts or updates, I'd suggest to email to MTL address. it could be just coincidence but I have a strong feeling that my email totally triggered updates on my cic account(I was also able to link my pr card application to my account)

I explained when I had my interview and sent the letter which was delivered on dec 21(including my tracking numbers). waiting is long but we could try to make it any shorter :D good luck!
I just did. Thanks!

Reactions: BlueP

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina

You are giving us moral support by keeping in touch on this thread. thank you!

Btw, I emailed MTL twice already and they have never replied back to me nor updated my account. But one person on this forum said he has already received CoRPs signed by the immigration officer with no updates on his CIC account. So I guess the online account is not really a benchmark.

How did you link your PR card application to your CIC account? Don't you need the date you had officially become PR of Canada to pull the application number?

Shahisunny46

Dec 14, 2017
Discussion about my problem
Applied and recieved AOR on 8 nov 2017.
Medical passed.
Recieved an invitation for telephonic landing(pilot project program) without passport request on 7 dec 2017.
Replied for telephonic landing interview on 8 dec 2017 that was scheduled for 15 december 2017.
COPR not recieved yet.
But no call from cic on 15 dec.
Contacted cic on 18 dec regarding this but no reply and they don’t know anything about it.
I have no idea what they are doing.Anyone has same problem??

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
You are giving us moral support by keeping in touch on this thread. thank you!

Btw, I emailed MTL twice already and they have never replied back to me nor updated my account. But one person on this forum said he has already received CoRPs signed by the immigration officer with no updates on his CIC account. So I guess the online account is not really a benchmark.

How did you link your PR card application to your CIC account? Don't you need the date you had officially become PR of Canada to pull the application number?
glad to be :D
that's why my case is a bit interesting. I assumed I would get my paper back before any updates on cic acount.
but the call center said nothing but suddenly the account has changed later that night. I am thinking my xpresspost envelope was sitting somewhere in the pile for 2 weeks.... but this is just my assumption :)

so about the pr card,,, honestly what I did was on the night of jan 2(first day back from the holiday but still no updates), I thought maybe mine could be approved(signed by the officer) already but no updates were shown, so i tried to link it to my account. For me, it was quite easy to figure out my official approval date: either 21, 22, 27, 28,29, and so on...(thanks to lots of holidays) but after 5 attempts, it's blocked for 24 hours lol. you could try this, too until you hear from them. of course I tried again after 24 hours and it sure worked in the morning!

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Medical passed.
Recieved an invitation for telephonic landing(pilot project program) without passport request on 7 dec 2017.
Replied for telephonic landing interview on 8 dec 2017 that was scheduled for 15 december 2017.
COPR not recieved yet.
Contacted cic on 18 dec regarding this but no reply and they don’t know anything about it.
did read someone saying that the letter was mailed after 2 weeks... how about emailing to MTL and calling to cic? sometimes they could give you the tracking number of your letter or resend your CoPR. hope you hear some news soon!

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Medical passed.
COPR not recieved yet.
my case is similar to you except that i have got the copr but interview did not happen
you can call cic and ask when the copr was sent. in my case they confirmed that it was sent on 7th and i got it on 28th. there will be notes on your account from mtl which will say the date copr was sent

tkbay

Dec 15, 2017
glad to be :D
that's why my case is a bit interesting. I assumed I would get my paper back before any updates on cic acount.
but the call center said nothing but suddenly the account has changed later that night. I am thinking my xpresspost envelope was sitting somewhere in the pile for 2 weeks.... but this is just my assumption :)

so about the pr card,,, honestly what I did was on the night of jan 2(first day back from the holiday but still no updates), I thought maybe mine could be approved(signed by the officer) already but no updates were shown, so i tried to link it to my account. For me, it was quite easy to figure out my official approval date: either 21, 22, 27, 28,29, and so on...(thanks to lots of holidays) but after 5 attempts, it's blocked for 24 hours lol. you could try this, too until you hear from them. of course I tried again after 24 hours and it sure worked in the morning!
I had my phone landing on 14th , sent back CoPR on 16th received 19th .. today I called cic regarding my own copy.. she said my application has been approved and the PR card has been submitted on 29th .. so I logged into my account and try to link my application to my account.. and it works .. pls do you mind if the application number for PR card started with R? Thank you

Reactions: TempResident