+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a letter from ircc saying I was asked to attend an online interview through microsoft teams

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
I just got interviewed by an officer , I was asked to show all the pages of my 2 passports to him through the camera . He also asked me where I am now ,I told him I am currently abroad . He asked me " am I planning on going back to Canada soon ? I said yes , at the beginning of March . The other question was did u enter the Canada for the 1st time on Student visa ? That is it .

freakey

Jan 25, 2024
I just got interviewed by an officer , I was asked to show all the pages of my 2 passports to him through the camera . He also asked me where I am now ,I told him I am currently abroad . He asked me " am I planning on going back to Canada soon ? I said yes , at the beginning of March . The other question was did u enter the Canada for the 1st time on Student visa ? That is it .
Did you complete your test outside Canada?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
I got the email today for INVITATION TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE CITIZENSHIP KNOWLEDGE TEST AND AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICER. are you done with yours? if not when is yours scheduled?
I got one today for next week. How did yours go and what did they ask?

monikam

Mar 29, 2019
I got one today for next week. How did yours go and what did they ask?
I did it yesterday. It was online test with a supervising officer with same number of questions on the pdf. after the test, officer just asked couple of questions like what I do, where i work and asked me to show some pages of my passports that it. She said she will update the tracker for my test as i passed it. and for ceremony. Still waiting to update the tracker. will keep you posted. good luck.

monikam

Mar 29, 2019
I did it yesterday. It was online test with a supervising officer with same number of questions on the PPT. after the test, officer just asked couple of questions like what I do, where i work and asked me to show some pages of my passports that it. She said she will update the tracker for my test as i passed it. and for ceremony. Still waiting to update the tracker. will keep you posted. good luck.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Seems like they want to confirm travel history through checking your passport stamps.