Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone:
Today,I checked my e-case and I found (Decision made) ...... What make me astonished is that the change doesn't happen on Tuesday...Which is the day the changes happen...My ecase change happend on Friday,Saturday or Sunday....
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ....... I pleassssssssssse you to tell me sth......I am about to die.....Please help me....

Thank you.....

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louay said:
Hi everyone:
Today,I checked my e-case and I found (Decision made) ...... What make me astonished is that the change doesn't happen on Tuesday...Which is the day the changes happen...My ecase change happend on Friday,Saturday or Sunday....
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ....... I pleassssssssssse you to tell me sth......I am about to die.....Please help me....

Thank you.....
I think you should not panic unless you have an official letter from London. Sometime there are e-case errors and it has been observed in the past that these errors were rectified. So calm down yourself.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louay said:
Hi everyone:

Thank you.....
Send them urgent email enquiring about your case and if God forbid its rejection then please understand Canada is not the end of life and don't die. Many people saw the decision made status which was rectified after.

May God help you in this moment of shock...

E

ezinne

Louay said:
Hi everyone:

Thank you.....

Pls pls take heart it could be system error I think you should send them a mail n inquire about ur case and pls order a capisnote

If you hv enough funds u can invovle david cohen but dt is after u must hv done d two above.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Louay said:
Hi everyone:
Thank you.....
Dear Louay,

Dont worry at all my friend!

It can possibly be a system error, contact ur VO through sending a CSE, and u will have ur answer.

I hope that everything is gonna be alright.

Cheers,
Nashe

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?

Hareega

Star Member
Dec 17, 2009
AMM
Category........
Visa Office......
Ex-Damascus, 12Dec2011 Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-02-2012
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
He who told you that changes happens only on Tuesday is mistaken, all of the changes that happened to my application in ECAS happened in different days, none on Tuesday, I think this is a common misunderstanding between the members, there is nothing offical that says that changes take place only on Tuesdays!!

I think the change in your application is a positive sign, or thats what I hope for.

And definitly its not the end of the world!
Enjoy

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?

i have all the documents to prove

E

ezinne

Hareega said:
He who told you that changes happens only on Tuesday is mistaken, all of the changes that happened to my application in ECAS happened in different days, none on Tuesday, I think this is a common misunderstanding between the members, there is nothing offical that says that changes take place only on Tuesdays!!

I think the change in your application is a positive sign, or thats what I hope for.

And definitly its not the end of the world!
Enjoy

There is sometin offical dt states so read processing times in cic website its there
Though d dt implement it

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkmishra said:
Plz write to VO in this regards, some times it may be ECAS error. Common, CANADA is not all in all. life is full of opportunities no problem if we miss one . By the way , was there processing date in your ECAS ?

Thanks........No processing date......Does this means sth.???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Louay said:
Hi everyone:

Thank you.....
dont panic ,dont run and dont contact them in rush otherwise it can be a backfire. Just clam down , relax and WAIT and keep checking your ecas and mailbox :).....

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
I would like to thank you all my dear friends....I really appreciate every comment....

I want to know sth:

My e-case was " in process " with " RBVO " inside.... Is it possible to go directly to " Decision made" without giving me the time of processing time?????????

Please help and answer...... your answer will cure my bleeding heart...

Thank you a lot.....

Louay

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Louay said:
Hi everyone:

Thank you.....
Hi Louay,
I am unsure what anyone here is able to do to help?

If ECAS says decision made prior to medicals there are only 2 possibilities :-
1) There has been an error on ECAS (this does happen from time to time)
2) Your application has been rejected during processing

Since this change only happened today it is likely to take a week or two for the visa office to write to you, so there is probably not much which can be done until you receive an official communication.

The only advice I can give is to wait a few weeks, if you've heard nothing by then, contact the visa office.

If your application HAS been rejected then look carefully at the reasons. It is possible the visa officer made a mistake and you may be able to ask for the case to be re-opened, but it largely depends on the reasons given, which we can't really tell until the visa office have contacted you.

Wayne.

aboubacar

Oct 11, 2011
ton rêve se réalisera

et en plus ne mer pas car tout ton rêve sera réalise se une question de temps.je suis dans le même train que toi, mai bien tôt on sera a destination ..............

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
Louay said:
Hi everyone:

Thank you.....
Calm down my friend... As others have replied, it could possibly be an error. Toughen up! Succeeding in getting your PR is only the beginning. I hope that you hear something positive soon.