June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Re: hi

CONGRAT,,,

I Hope I can run on my plan go to Toronto as soon as :p :p

aliz said:
Dear all,
I am very happy to inform you that on Monday, May 16 2011 I received email from Buffalo VO, requesting our passport:

they asked us to submit passport by July 30 2011

We print out email and drove to Buffalo yesterday and within couple of hours we received our passport back with immigrant visa and paperwork which we have to show at boarder.

We drove back in afternoon, I told visa officer that we will be landing, he direct us to Canadian office on right hand side, we park our car, went inside. Officer took our documents, ask our current address (currently we are living in Toronto), also officer ask which category I applied, I told them FSW with arranged employment. Officer asked me "you still work for same company" I said yes, and showed them proof in the form of pay stub, (whole stack, I kept since I start working of currently company). Officer saw one and asks me to have a seat.

Within 15 minutes I received my and my spouse passport with stamp and document, which allow me to change my SIN and health card. At the end officer told us "Welcome of Canada"

So we done, we drove back to Toronto.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

aliz said:
Dear all,
I am very happy to inform you that on Monday, May 16 2011 I received email from Buffalo VO, requesting our passport:

they asked us to submit passport by July 30 2011

We print out email and drove to Buffalo yesterday and within couple of hours we received our passport back with immigrant visa and paperwork which we have to show at boarder.

We drove back in afternoon, I told visa officer that we will be landing, he direct us to Canadian office on right hand side, we park our car, went inside. Officer took our documents, ask our current address (currently we are living in Toronto), also officer ask which category I applied, I told them FSW with arranged employment. Officer asked me "you still work for same company" I said yes, and showed them proof in the form of pay stub, (whole stack, I kept since I start working of currently company). Officer saw one and asks me to have a seat.

Within 15 minutes I received my and my spouse passport with stamp and document, which allow me to change my SIN and health card. At the end officer told us "Welcome of Canada"

So we done, we drove back to Toronto.
congrats

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
congratulations

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011

shahadat109 said:
Hi Aliz,

How did you pay your RPRF and 2 picture?? did u take it with you in Buffalo vo or did you mail them early?

I got the request on the same day with you. Thinking of going to buffalo vo for stamping next tuesday...want to make sure..

taking all the paystub..is really a nice peace of information..thanks...
I submit my RPRF fees with medicals in September last year. We did took pictures with us, and once you will be in line and submit your passport and email at window, same time she will collect your photo also. then you will wait and they will call you in seperate booth to collect your passport and landing document.

If you not submit your RPRF fees, make sure you will take exact change in either currency, they only accept Cash and/or money order.

Good luck