+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber colllege institution of Technology and Advanced learning.

Apr 4, 2024
Hello, I recently have applied for this college with Business Administration program. So can any one tell me about this college's probability of getting visa, and pal quotas and anything a should know before I get my hopes up or something like that... Because I had acceptance from Conestoga college for may enrollment but I didn't got pal and I saw it was blacklisted so I changed my mind to humber college can anyone tell me which one is better humber vs conestoga please.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I recently have applied for this college with Business Administration program. So can any one tell me about this college's probability of getting visa, and pal quotas and anything a should know before I get my hopes up or something like that... Because I had acceptance from Conestoga college for may enrollment but I didn't got pal and I saw it was blacklisted so I changed my mind to humber college can anyone tell me which one is better humber vs conestoga please.
No on can tell you chances as it is based on the strength of your profile - funds, justifying costs of program with higher pay and education advancement when you return, language scores, ties to return home, why a BA program in Canada etc. As for PALs, schools don’t post the number they receive. However, government did say PALs would go to priority areas - trades, healthcare, IT and francophones.

Apr 4, 2024
Thank you for your reply, but I know for sure conestoga specifically has been mentioned by ircc that it will face a huge decrease in number of pal and international students they get this year compared to last year, right? So like wise I want to know if there's any decrease in number of pal regarding humber college was reported so,,, plus is business administration amongst those priority areas?? (Tread??)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply, but I know for sure conestoga specifically has been mentioned by ircc that it will face a huge decrease in number of pal and international students they get this year compared to last year, right? So like wise I want to know if there's any decrease in number of pal regarding humber college was reported so,,, plus is business administration amongst those priority areas?? (Tread??)
All schools can no longer admit the number of students as in past years. Conestoga has the highest number of international students, and will receive less than other schools. BA is not a priority area but doesn’t mean you will not get PAL.