+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to satisfy officer that i will leave canada after trip ??????

May 30, 2018
I had 3 vistar visa refusel 2 refusal in 2015 and 3rd in October 2018 Resion are same every time
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

my pupose is celebrating birthday party of nephew
I hadhad required documents

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
Sponser from sister and her husband

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
8 lakhs in account
Above 3 crores property

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
No

What i do now appeal or reapply

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I had 3 vistar visa refusel 2 refusal in 2015 and 3rd in October 2018 Resion are same every time
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
8 lakhs in account
Above 3 crores property

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history
No

Visiting to celebrate your nephews birthday is seen as a weak reason for requesting a TRV.

How long a visit did you request? What proof of ties to your home country did you show apart from bank account and property?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agriculture land
J from
ITR
Property valuation
1. Do you own the agricultural land? Or does it belong to a family member?

2. Do you own the property or was it recently transferred to your name?

3. Did you borrow any funds for your visa application? Any financial investments?

4. Do you live with any dependent family members? And, can you prove their dependence on yourself?

May 30, 2018
1. Do you own the agricultural land? Or does it belong to a family member?

2. Do you own the property or was it recently transferred to your name?

3. Did you borrow any funds for your visa application? Any financial investments?

4. Do you live with any dependent family members? And, can you prove their dependence on yourself?
1) 25%share of agriculture land other from family
2) No
3) no
4)no

Reactions: inder30singh

inder30singh

Mar 26, 2015

8 lakhs in account
Above 3 crores property

No

My dear friend your assets is 3 crores and bank balance only 8 lakhs
You just imagine who is holding this much asset and balance very low. You are showing fake.