+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to re-roll in MyCIC??

shaizazahid

May 1, 2013
i have forgotten my GCkey userID, (i probably mis-spelled my userID, n now m stuck). i made my account in a hurry and in one go made the account, uploaded all the documents, and paid the fees. now i cant log back in to check my emails in MyCIC account. i have gotten an email notification on my email id that there is a message in MyCIC account, but alas, i cant get in.
so my question is, is there a that i can make a new GCKey account and then re-enroll in MyCIC.?????! Please Help.

ALso i do not as of yet have a client ID or UCI....so cant use that option either.

i dont know what to do, if i reapply i will have to pay that huge fees again, n i am not sure that i can reapply inside of a week....

please help me!!

iamtez

Jun 9, 2013
I am in similar situation. Did you happen to get an answer to your query?

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to recover the login information?

Thanks.

easy.visa

May 31, 2013
SPAIN
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
28-05-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
11-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2013
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH in 09/13
(Waqas Meher-Spain) ohoo............i also had same Problem....so you dont need to worry, because it is very very simple if you have forgot your Login ID or Password.......

You Must Make New One Login.....then There will Show an option. YOU HAVE ALREADY MYCIC ACCOUNT..DO u Want to Reactive That etc etc.. Like this...

You Click In YEs or some thing like that will appear.... There Will be Youe New Account With All previous Data.....

Id UnderStand Then Ok.......If Have Problem with make New One.........Contact : Lumiapk @ Live . Com ----THANKS..

Delmonico

Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, there is ability to try retrieve your application but it for me it won't work. I tried to complete all question more than 5 times but result always the same:

"Thank you for entering the applicant's information.
We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered.".

Any other way?

afig2802

Feb 6, 2015
I had to create a new account but I can´t link my application to the new account. I get the message:
"Thank you for entering the applicant's information.
We compared it with our system and found: no applications matching the information you entered"
Anybody help?? :eek:

Gussy24

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
Literally happened to me today so I have sent them an email.

Gussy24

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
vvarma said:
any update on your issue? I am in the same boat...almost :(
I wrote to them and ten days later theysent me specific instructions as to how to go about linking the accounts.

prathyu

Oct 20, 2015
Gussy24 said:
I wrote to them and ten days later theysent me specific instructions as to how to go about linking the accounts.

I have the exact same problem with linking my application. I mailed at question@cic.gc.ca, its been more than 2 weeks and there is no response yet. Can you please share with me, the details of specific instructions about how to link the application?
I tried a lot of times, all I get is "no application matching the information you entered". Looking forward for your help! Thanks!

Gussy24

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
prathyu said:
I have the exact same problem with linking my application. I mailed at question@cic.gc.ca, its been more than 2 weeks and there is no response yet. Can you please share with me, the details of specific instructions about how to link the application?
I tried a lot of times, all I get is "no application matching the information you entered". Looking forward for your help! Thanks!
My advice is just to wait on their email. Mine took more than the ten days. The email told me exactly what information to put in each field to make it successful. Trust me it is worth the wait.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
August2015 said:
Any update on your issue from CIC yet?
Nopes...they are just not responding to EE technical issues it seems, it's almost 2 months and my ITA will expire next week :(

prathyu

Oct 20, 2015
Gussy24 said:
My advice is just to wait on their email. Mine took more than the ten days. The email told me exactly what information to put in each field to make it successful. Trust me it is worth the wait.

Considered your advice to wait for their mail! I was hoping that I would get a reply from them some day. Its been 2 months, October 7th is when I mailed them and I have been mailing them every 10 days. No response until today.
I got my passport request and but I am unable to login or link my previous application. I have been trying to contact CIC about this for these last 2 months and getting a response/solution from them is close to impossible.
I finally gave up and applied for the second time. Got a call from delhi immigration saying, they would be withdrawing the second one since my first one is approved. Im stuck and dont know what else to do.
The only way left is to somehow get the first account unlocked.
You mentioned earlier that they sent you 'specific information' about what to enter in each field. I have been entering the exact data as in the form. Is it something to do with case-sensitve(caps/small case),should I be trying different combinations to link it or what exactly is it? kindly suggest.