how to prove the realation is genuine

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dominica said:
How can the visa officer say the relation is not genuine in spouse sponsorship
It is up to you to prove the relationship is genuine.

Kazakhstan

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Dominica said:
How can the visa officer say the relation is not genuine in spouse sponsorship
If there's not enough reasonable documentary evidence. It's not enough just to "say" that you guys love each other and that it's not a marriage of convenience. You have to prove it with different types of supporting documents, outlined in the application checklist and also the spouse questionnaire forms you can download from the CIC website. The more supporting documentation you provide, the better. They will consider all facts you present them with. Some of the factors that might flag your case as suspicious, for example, if you got married very soon after meeting each other, if you registered a civil marriage but didn't have a wedding ceremony with guests from both sides of the family, if your family don't know about your marriage, if you haven't lived together at all (a long-distance relationship) or only for a very short time, etc, etc.

The approach as to how to prove your marriage being bona fide depends on the particular specifics of your circumstances. Having one or more children in the marriage is usually considered the single most convincing factor.

If they suspect enough then they might call the applicant for a personal interview.

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi dominica the way you dffinde your self and talk about your relation ship is the best prove i go throught interview this morning i take so much prove like over than 150 pict so much conversation skype and msn phone bills...i spend so much mony on that but the visa officer dont look at any of that just she ask me some few question simple question about my relation ship and the onterview dont deppased more than 20 munits...the visa officer use some picters was sented by my wife to them and than she say welcom to canda...my edvice to you dont be scred or stressed when you go throught this interview Trust in yourself good and say just the truth dont lie and show them that you really love your husbend and try to smile dont give them any red flag because the way you talk about your relation ship is so important for them and good luck ;)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilbol11 said:
hi dominica the way you dffinde your self and talk about your relation ship is the best prove i go throught interview this morning i take so much prove like over than 150 pict so much conversation skype and msn phone bills...i spend so much mony on that but the visa officer dont look at any of that just she ask me some few question simple question about my relation ship and the onterview dont deppased more than 20 munits...the visa officer use some picters was sented by my wife to them and than she say welcom to canda...my edvice to you dont be scred or stressed when you go throught this interview Trust in yourself good and say just the truth dont lie and show them that you really love your husbend and try to smile dont give them any red flag because the way you talk about your relation ship is so important for them and good luck ;)
Wise words.

Dominica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hi bilbol,

do they ask too very personal questiones regarding your relationship....your affair etc etc

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi rajista you welcom any time and for you dominica the visa officer dont ask me any personnel question she just ask why i accept to make a relation ship with long distance and how i met my wife the first time...what i will do when i go to canda what is the date of trips that my wife do to visit me here...how i learned to talk english and its important to tell her that because you talk evry day with your husbend with msn or skype and with phone she ask me about some picters took to my wife with my brothers and mom she ask me who are them...dominica trust me the whay you talk and you unser those questions its the important be relax and just dont lie say the truth and than evry thing will be good...good luck.remeber that if your application dont miss any thing or you dont have any thing you worri about than be sure evry thing will be greet...good luck again