+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get police certificate from Saudi Arabia

bondferu007

Sep 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am a PGWP resident in Canada in the process of obtaining my PR. As part of the PR document checklists, I am required to provide a police certificate from Saudi Arabia as I lived there for more than a year after the age of 18. I still hold a valid iqama. Can you please let me know how were you able to obtain this police clearance form from Saudi Arabia? I can't travel to Saudi Arabia due to work and COVID 19 and was wondering whether this can be done whilst living in Canada? Any advice would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Feras

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
You should try to contact the Saudi Embassy or Consulates in Canada.
Or have your sponsor get it for you in Saudi Arabia.
Detailed procedure can be found on other threads, search for them for basically it is a four step process:
1- get request letter for your country's embassy/consulate
2- get it attested by MOFA, Saudi Arabia
3- Get attested request letter translated to Arabic
4- submit to Saudi Central police station and wait for about two weeks, then go collect the PCC.

Idk if your sponsor can do this on your behalf although I don't think it'll be an issue if your Iqama card is with him. They ask for original iqama and photocopy of passport at the police station for verification.

bondferu007

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Guys!

Quick question. I am in the process of completing my PR application. As my primary address used to be Saudi Arabia, I used to go back and forth between Canada and Saudi Arabia. The problem is that the entry and exit stamps in Saudi Arabia are in Islamic calendar instead of the Gregorian calendar. As Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, converting the islamic calendar to Gregorian is accurate within 1 day difference. How should I go about entering the entry and exit dates for Saudi Arabia? Do i need to translate these arabic (Islamic calendar) stamps to Engish by TAO? Shall I use any converter online? Any suggestions will be helpful!

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hi Guys!

Quick question. I am in the process of completing my PR application. As my primary address used to be Saudi Arabia, I used to go back and forth between Canada and Saudi Arabia. The problem is that the entry and exit stamps in Saudi Arabia are in Islamic calendar instead of the Gregorian calendar. As Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar, converting the islamic calendar to Gregorian is accurate within 1 day difference. How should I go about entering the entry and exit dates for Saudi Arabia? Do i need to translate these arabic (Islamic calendar) stamps to Engish by TAO? Shall I use any converter online? Any suggestions will be helpful!
I wouldn't take a chance by translating it yourself, you should use an official certified canadian translator for that.

sajmad

Apr 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am a PGWP resident in Canada in the process of obtaining my PR. As part of the PR document checklists, I am required to provide a police certificate from Saudi Arabia as I lived there for more than a year after the age of 18. I still hold a valid iqama. Can you please let me know how were you able to obtain this police clearance form from Saudi Arabia? I can't travel to Saudi Arabia due to work and COVID 19 and was wondering whether this can be done whilst living in Canada? Any advice would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Feras
Hi Feras, I would like to know how you obtained the PCC from Saudi. I have a same situation of having a valid Iqama and unable to travel to Saudi due to COVID crises. Will appreciate if you update step by step process that you did. Thanks in advance.

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi Feras, I would like to know how you obtained the PCC from Saudi. I have a same situation of having a valid Iqama and unable to travel to Saudi due to COVID crises. Will appreciate if you update step by step process that you did. Thanks in advance.
If you are in Riyadh, follow steps;
1. Get PCC No objection certificate from your embassy or VFS
2. Get it attested by MOFA and chamber of commerce
3. have it translated to Arabic and take both Arabic original and English translation copy to Diriyah Police station
4. Look up in google maps Diriyah Police station and you'll need to go to the officer in the counter and give finger prints
5. If the officer is fussy, go inside the police station and meet Capt. Fahad, he's a gentleman and will understand your situation
6. After fingerprints given l, you'll get the PCC with some stamps and you must ensure to get this one stamp that says - No criminal record
7. If your wife or kids => 18 also in Saudi,follow same steps as above along with your application
8. After the PCC, have it translated at any certified translation office
You're done to submit, congratulations
9. If you are not in Saudi Arabia then note that you can't get PCC as for Saudi PCC you have to be in Saudi Arabia and cannot get it through saudi embassy unless you are saudi national. You'll have to mention in your application with a letter of explanation that you are currently out of saudi arabia and cannot obtain PCC from the country you're in. It's up to the officer to accept your application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

If still doubt, direct message me.

Last edited:

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
If you are in Riyadh, follow steps;
1. Get PCC No objection certificate from your embassy or VFS
2. Get it attested by MOFA and chamber of commerce
3. have it translated to Arabic and take both Arabic original and English translation copy to Diriyah Police station
4. Look up in google maps Diriyah Police station and you'll need to go to the officer in the counter and give finger prints
5. If the officer is fussy, go inside the police station and meet Capt. Fahad, he's a gentleman and will understand your situation
6. After fingerprints given l, you'll get the PCC with some stamps and you must ensure to get this one stamp that says - No criminal record
7. If your wife or kids => 18 also in Saudi,follow same steps as above along with your application
8. After the PCC, have it translated at any certified translation office
You're done to submit, congratulations
9. If you are not in Saudi Arabia then note that you can't get PCC as for Saudi PCC you have to be in Saudi Arabia and cannot get it through saudi embassy unless you are saudi national. You'll have to mention in your application with a letter of explanation that you are currently out of saudi arabia and cannot obtain PCC from the country you're in. It's up to the officer to accept your application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

If still doubt, direct message me.

Hi
I’m planning sponsor my wife to canada and at the moment she’s in Saudi, I saw your instructions to get pcc from SA and instructions are clear, but just want to know what’s the validity of Saudi Arabian Pcc, because someone I know said it’s valid for only one month, I just want to clarify it.

thank you

TraciRankin

Apr 24, 2022
Hey I'm for the primary time here. I found this thread and finding It really helpful https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-floridaloteryresults-get-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia.703408/ & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others like you helped me. Can anyone guide me more about this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-pick2-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mpnp.735806/. I am going to bookmark this. Thanks