+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get an offer of indeterminate, full-time employment for applying PNP

sarathkvn

Dec 18, 2017
Hello All

I am trying to get a PNP to boost my EE profile points and for that I see different provinces having different requirements just besides getting an indeterminate job offer from an employer in that province. (Although some places it says -- A job offer is in an eligible occupation)

I looked over internet all around and even in this forum, but could not find any information. Can some one help me understand what steps do I need to take? How do I get a indeterminate job offer from an employer in that province.? Are there any job sites that i need to look for? also what would the be best way for finding a job?

Please help.

My NOC is Skill Type A.

Last edited:

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
You need to find a job posting, apply for said job by sending your resume with a cover letter to the employer, get an interview offer, pass the interview successfully, and be offered a job. This is quite difficult if you are not yet in Canada. Jobbank.gc.ca is a good place to start. Plus, you can look for programs and initiatives targeted at bringing in temporary workers from overseas.

sarathkvn

Dec 18, 2017
You need to find a job posting, apply for said job by sending your resume with a cover letter to the employer, get an interview offer, pass the interview successfully, and be offered a job. This is quite difficult if you are not yet in Canada. Jobbank.gc.ca is a good place to start. Plus, you can look for programs and initiatives targeted at bringing in temporary workers from overseas.

Thank you so much for the reply....

boulderman

Nov 26, 2018
Thank you so much for the reply....
Dear Sarathkvn and MarsiaMS,

I have a question, for BCPNP, can the "job offer form" be replaced by a sign "letter of offer" from employer? Since the BC job offer form page 2 (part 5. recruitment summary) emphasizes reason to hire foreign worker. My HR insisted that they're similar which is clearly not. I am sorry to say this but my HR is not aware of what she's doing. Now, I have to rework the whole documents and ask my supervisor to sign. But before signing in the form, my supervisor mentioned that he can't help with part 5 of "explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring Canadian worker"

The good thing I have now is my supervisor wants to help with everything else, however he can't answer the only part I mentioned above.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/a37df2f7-8b8b-4a25-9955-9bddf85090f4/Job-Offer-Form.pdf.aspx

Please help, or pass the information to anybody who knows the precise things to do.
I am lost now.

Thank you in advanced

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sarathkvn and MarsiaMS,

I have a question, for BCPNP, can the "job offer form" be replaced by a sign "letter of offer" from employer? Since the BC job offer form page 2 (part 5. recruitment summary) emphasizes reason to hire foreign worker. My HR insisted that they're similar which is clearly not. I am sorry to say this but my HR is not aware of what she's doing. Now, I have to rework the whole documents and ask my supervisor to sign. But before signing in the form, my supervisor mentioned that he can't help with part 5 of "explain why the recruitment effort was unsuccessful in hiring Canadian worker"

The good thing I have now is my supervisor wants to help with everything else, however he can't answer the only part I mentioned above.

https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/a37df2f7-8b8b-4a25-9955-9bddf85090f4/Job-Offer-Form.pdf.aspx

Please help, or pass the information to anybody who knows the precise things to do.
I am lost now.

Thank you in advanced
Your employer needs to explain why a Canadian couldn't be hired. Do you have experience / capabilities that are unique / hard to find in Canada? Did they advertise the job and get no qualified Canadian candidates?

boulderman

Nov 26, 2018
Your employer needs to explain why a Canadian couldn't be hired. Do you have experience / capabilities that are unique / hard to find in Canada? Did they advertise the job and get no qualified Canadian candidates?
Back then I didn't have the experience, but now i do have since my employer has sent me overseas multiple times for working in this specific machine. They did advertise the job online. If they did get qualified Canadian candidates, I would have not been working until today. But, I am not sure for what reason he hires me. I do have a bachelor from a post-secondary in lower mainland and Canadian experiences prior to my current position. However, that can not be the only reason. I guess my employer likes my work ethic and personality. For that reason, it doesn't sound legitimate for immigration.

Referring to original question, for BCPNP, can the "job offer form" be replaced by a sign "letter of offer" from employer?