+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO GET A PROVINCIAL NOMINATION? KINDLY URGENT..!

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Russian said:
This noc is in demand in Saskatchewan. Follow up on their website to find out when they reopen their program. I expect it to happen next month.

You can upload all your documents and apply online as soon as the stream is opened
Thanks Russian for information.... is there any way to find out step by step guide to apply for SNIP.... i had searched a lot but not able to find out.

if you can help me in this as well...

thanks in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sapandoshi said:
Thanks Russian for information.... is there any way to find out step by step guide to apply for SNIP.... i had searched a lot but not able to find out.

if you can help me in this as well...

thanks in advance.
Check this link https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
waleeda said:
What about NOC 2281? Thanks
It is in demand. I have applied under this Occupation.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
I appreciate your all very kind responses to our inquiries, however, i need to know if i apply under SNIP then got selected by EE, would it be possible for me to work in another city? or move there? i mean would it not be a restricted step here?

My best regards

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhabaan said:
I appreciate your all very kind responses to our inquiries, however, i need to know if i apply under SNIP then got selected by EE, would it be possible for me to work in another city? or move there? i mean would it not be a restricted step here?

My best regards
Yes you are free to move anywhere you like, but I would advise you to have some proof that you tried to find some job in the designated province.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dhabaan said:

My best regards
You can check this link as well http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/province-nomination-via-express-entry-how-long-to-stay-in-province-t413625.0.html

adexy

Jan 14, 2016
Prjains said:
Hi,

I have a CRS score of 422, even i am waiting for an invitation from Ontario.

Do you think, Ontarion might start sending the invitations soon?

Or else which Province is good to find a job in Software industry and good place to settle in.
read somewhere ontario has stop given out invitation since 12th of february. But hopefully will reopen sometimes in june. U can check out saskatchewan i think lots of software guys are applying der.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Dhabaan said:
Hot2Cold,

What other provinces you may recommend for NOC 4011?

Thanks in advance
No offence, but it seems you just keep posting the same questions multiple times... People already gave you the answers, but if you are unwilling to do a research on it, for your own potential benefit, then I recommend you to book a consultation with a lawyer/consultant.

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
FYI

SNIP: The application intake thresholds for the International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category and the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category have been reached for 2016; however, the SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category – Employment Offer Sub-Category.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Yoo man, take it easy, the question was posted twice by clicking error, if u feel tired of replying, please don't. Why so upset? Sounds weird!

johnny123 said:
No offence, but it seems you just keep posting the same questions multiple times... People already gave you the answers, but if you are unwilling to do a research on it, for your own potential benefit, then I recommend you to book a consultation with a lawyer/consultant.