+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO GET A PROVINCIAL NOMINATION? KINDLY URGENT..!

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello guys, seeking your urgent advise :)
----
To increase my express entry points, i need to get a provincial nomination from one of the Canadian states. I am a PhD holder with 5Y experience. Is it possible to get a provincial nomination while i am outside Canada, and HOW???

Very Appreciated to your Kind response.

Best

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dhabaan said:
Hello guys, seeking your urgent advise :)
----
To increase my express entry points, i need to get a provincial nomination from one of the Canadian states. I am a PhD holder with 5Y experience. Is it possible to get a provincial nomination while i am outside Canada, and HOW???

Very Appreciated to your Kind response.

Best
Am also interested in knowing this too

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Well, first know that Canada has Provinces, not States. Then, if you have a PhD, then you know how to do research - start here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

If your CRS score is over 400, and you indicate an interest in Ontario, then chances are good you will get an invitation to apply to Ontario.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Thanks buddy, however, let me tell u that i have done a good search and knew that each province has its own roles. When i tried, for example, Ontario, i found myself confused regarding the eligibility issue, as i never been in Canada nor worked there before! Will be kind of you if you post anything here which might clarify this matter.

Best ;)

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Forgot to say, i have looked to the page "Determine your eligibility – Provincial nominees" and as i previously said, i ended up with confusion. Now the question is Is it eligible for every body to apply for Provincial nomination especially if he/she has skills with PhD qualification and living outside Canada?

Thanks a lot ;D

anlindsey

Feb 26, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 25,2016
Nomination.....
March 8, 2016
AOR Received.
July 25, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical: March 28,2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed: November 1, 2016
Try the maritime provinces(nova scotia,prince edward island,new brunswick) they offer PNP under EE but doesn't need job offer unlike other provinces.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dhabaan said:
Forgot to say, i have looked to the page "Determine your eligibility – Provincial nominees" and as i previously said, i ended up with confusion. Now the question is Is it eligible for every body to apply for Provincial nomination especially if he/she has skills with PhD qualification and living outside Canada?

Thanks a lot ;D
Yes, looks like you are eligible to apply under Express Entry. Use this tool to calculate your CRS score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

What was the outcome when you used the Come to Canada Tool?

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello Stanlee,
Thanks for the reply, i got CRS 360 using my old IELTS results, willing to check again after i receive my new IELTS results!! what is your opinion? any advise regarding how to get Provincial nomination letter?

Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dhabaan said:
Hello Stanlee,
Thanks for the reply, i got CRS 360 using my old IELTS results, willing to check again after i receive my new IELTS results!! what is your opinion? any advise regarding how to get Provincial nomination letter?

Regards
To get an invite from Ontario to apply for PNP you should have a CRS of 400 and above. But, lately there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out any PTs. There has been no official communication in this regard, so you may have to wait to hear about Ontario PNP invite.

You will have to check the individual province website for the PNPs. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

Prjains

May 8, 2016
Hi,

I have a CRS score of 422, even i am waiting for an invitation from Ontario.

Do you think, Ontarion might start sending the invitations soon?

Or else which Province is good to find a job in Software industry and good place to settle in.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Thanks very much Stanlee, that was useful ;).. of course i am willing to get 420 CRS with the new IELTS test ;)

Stanlee said:
To get an invite from Ontario to apply for PNP you should have a CRS of 400 and above. But, lately there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out any PTs. There has been no official communication in this regard, so you may have to wait to hear about Ontario PNP invite.

You will have to check the individual province website for the PNPs. Check this link, it has the links for each PNP http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's your noc? You can check Saskatchewan Express Entry program. It should open in June.

If your noc is on the list of in-demand occupations you can apply.

sapandoshi

Oct 26, 2015
India
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Russian said:
What's your noc? You can check Saskatchewan Express Entry program. It should open in June.

If your noc is on the list of in-demand occupations you can apply.
hi My NOC code is 6221.

if its in lis of in-demand occupations. Can I apply right away or i have to wait till it reopen?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapandoshi said:
hi My NOC code is 6221.

if its in lis of in-demand occupations. Can I apply right away or i have to wait till it reopen?
This noc is in demand in Saskatchewan. Follow up on their website to find out when they reopen their program. I expect it to happen next month.

You can upload all your documents and apply online as soon as the stream is opened