+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO CONFIRM MY AOR?

Nov 14, 2021
hello, i have submitted my PR application through an agent and i got an AOR EMAIL from him. This email contains an AOR LETTER which has a UCI and application number. Now i have some doubts about this letter being genuine. How can i be sure or how can i confirm the authenticity of the letter. Thanks

miguelca

May 6, 2021
hello, i have submitted my PR application through an agent and i got an AOR EMAIL from him. This email contains an AOR LETTER which has a UCI and application number. Now i have some doubts about this letter being genuine. How can i be sure or how can i confirm the authenticity of the letter. Thanks
If you don’t trust your agent why do you use it at all?
You can check the AOR on you GCKey… which you don’t have….
But if at this stage you a doubtful. I would remove him from my application. After that you can interact directly with IRCC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sign in to your GCKey account. You received an ITA and submitted PR application so you would know your CRS score, and whether it was selected for that draw. If for PNP, you would know from the draws if you were selected.

Nov 14, 2021
If you don’t trust your agent why do you use it at all?
You can check the AOR on you GCKey… which you don’t have….
But if at this stage you a doubtful. I would remove him from my application. After that you can interact directly with IRCC
Thanks for the response. trusting my agent i think comes after i get confirmation that the email or letter i got is genuine, so all i was concern is that there must be an authority or way to just cross confirm it, before i take action against my agent on this fraudulant act so far.

Nov 14, 2021
Sign in to your GCKey account. You received an ITA and submitted PR application so you would know your CRS score, and whether it was selected for that draw. If for PNP, you would know from the draws if you were selected.
Thanks for the reply. It is AIPP for skilled immigration and it is based upon a job offer from a designated Canadian employer. all I was concerned about was to cross confirm the authenticity of this AOR.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply. It is AIPP for skilled immigration and it is based upon a job offer from a designated Canadian employer. all I was concerned about was to cross confirm the authenticity of this AOR.
AIPP is not through Express Entry. Again login in to your account. Talk to your employer (not your agent).