16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
MOCHA said:
Hello fjn3223, do u have any updates in ur application?
Hi Mocha, i got a mail yesterday (friday). they returned my application because i didnt fill up the Schedule A completely. I resubmit it again too yesterday. Hope everything go well.. God bless us all.

Empresski

Mar 13, 2016
Hello, Newbie here and I've been following this thread since it was started. I am planning to apply the childcare pathway this September with 2 dependants. If anyone have the same situation like me please share. One of the requirements before passing the application is to have an upfront medical, my question is; is it possible to do the medical exam in different country? My husband is working in another country and our daughter is in our home country. Or is it necessary to do it in the same country? Thank you!

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
Hello there, I am wondering, is there somebody that applied for PR card through caring for children new pathway in September or October. I have got my application number in October and so far I didn't get any information from CIC. I applied for PR by LIC program too, but I thought the new pathway should be faster since requirements were higher. However, I am so frustrated, it is going to be 5th months and nothing. That is why, please, if somebody has any information from CIC, share with me. Thank you.

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Tomorrow's my interview, I'm getting really nervous as I don't know what is going to happen there. Any advice from people who've been to the interview? Anything I should be ready for?

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Ruzanna said:
Hello there, I am wondering, is there somebody that applied for PR card through caring for children new pathway in September or October. I have got my application number in October and so far I didn't get any information from CIC. I applied for PR by LIC program too, but I thought the new pathway should be faster since requirements were higher. However, I am so frustrated, it is going to be 5th months and nothing. That is why, please, if somebody has any information from CIC, share with me. Thank you.
Did u ever try to send any email and ask them about ur case? I saw a post in facebook which is the same situation as yours, the husband is in Qatar and ds March 26 is gonna be her 6th month of waiting and just told her to follow up once it is 6 months already. Very frustrating coz with all of the expenses in new pathway of course we are still hoping that it's gonna be faster than dat. We are also waiting for the email from Canadian embassy in abu dhabi for their next instruction but it's been a week already and they didnt send any.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
deemel said:
hi there Mocha,

I've been following this forum recently and saw that you're also waiting for an email from the Abu Dhabi Embassy. I too am waiting for that kind of email, but my partner(common-law) is in Canada and Im here in Qatar. Our application is showing that it is in process, but doesn't show that it had forwarded any documents to the Abu Dhabi office. Btw we are using the service of a Representative, so my question is - if in case the Abu Dhabi Embassy would need to contact me direct, would they first contact our representative rather than me directly?
And also, if you dont mind, may i ask what other documents did the Abu Dhabi Embassy ask for.
Actually, the only email i received was saying that abu dhabi office will be contacting my dependent for immigration examination persuant. But they are not contacting or sending email to my husband. I dnt know what they need because as far as i knw we already submitted all the necessary documents, medical and police clearnces. I'm also hoping that they wont send any email and just decide that everything we had submitted are enough already for them to give us approval.
By the way, when did ur common law here in canada received the email that saying the abu dhabi office will be contacting you?

If you have representative,the email or the instruction will go directly to ur representative.

deemel

Aug 19, 2015
My common-law has already been working in canada for 2 yrs.. she got the email last Mar 9..so far we are still waiting for any feedback from our representative..hope everything goes well..

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
Ruzanna said:
You could try sending a case specific inquiry to the overseas visa office. When I got the letter saying that the Visa office in Singapore will get in touch with my dependent, 1 month has passed and no word from them. I decided to send an email thru their case specific inquiry form asking about what additional information/dociment they need from my husband. A week later, I got a correspondence from them stating the additional forms/document they require. It won't hurt I think if you ask the overseas visa office.
Good luck!

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
deemel said:
My common-law has already been working in canada for 2 yrs.. she got the email last Mar 9..so far we are still waiting for any feedback from our representative..hope everything goes well..
I think we are on the same boat. I got an email last march 10 and just like u, my husband didnt receive any email from abu dhabi. Lets keep in touch here to update what will happen on our papers. Actually, i sent an email last sunday and they said they're gonna reply within 15 days. By the way, sometimes im thinking if abu dhabi got a memo that new pathway shud be processed faster and they shud not apply the regular processing time in terms of the step where they are asking for additional documents. I hope they got oriented with this special program.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
tabznya said:
You could try sending a case specific inquiry to the overseas visa office. When I got the letter saying that the Visa office in Singapore will get in touch with my dependent, 1 month has passed and no word from them. I decided to send an email thru their case specific inquiry form asking about what additional information/dociment they need from my husband. A week later, I got a correspondence from them stating the additional forms/document they require. It won't hurt I think if you ask the overseas visa office.
Good luck!
After u sent bck the additional dox and forms, how long did u wait until the final approval?

tabznya

Jun 9, 2015
MOCHA said:
After u sent bck the additional dox and forms, how long did u wait until the final approval?
Took us a while to complete additional requirements having lived in several countries in the past, but a little less than a week after they received it, we got an email saying that processing of our application is already complete.

Ruzanna

Mar 2, 2016
Thanks for your reply, my dependents ( 2 sons) have already got ( it will be 4 months) forms that they ask. My sons filled out and sent that forms back to them but I didn't get any massages from their and from here too. If you know what kind of letter I should write, please, help me. Thank you again.

Journey23

Mar 17, 2016
HI there marijuana's I would like to ask ru from Alberta. how's the interview goes.? I would like to ask your number just to ask regarding your timeline. Thanks

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
tabznya said:
Took us a while to complete additional requirements having lived in several countries in the past, but a little less than a week after they received it, we got an email saying that processing of our application is already complete.
May i know what are the documents that they've asked from u?