+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How this score calculated for mpnp

Atibha

Dec 14, 2022
Hi, I just noticed that in mpnp they accepted score 673 here https://immigratemanitoba.com/2022/12/eoi-draw-160/

I am confused how they calculate this score, is this csr score "673" before "nomination certificate from a province or territory" or is this after got approval from province or EOI.

I am in India and just planning to apply for mpnp, I have 11 years of experience and have B. Tech degree in IT, and have noc in TEER 1.

So how I should calculate may score for mpnp. I am elegible to apply.

Thanks in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I just noticed that in mpnp they accepted score 673 here https://immigratemanitoba.com/2022/12/eoi-draw-160/

I am confused how they calculate this score, is this csr score "673" before "nomination certificate from a province or territory" or is this after got approval from province or EOI.

I am in India and just planning to apply for mpnp, I have 11 years of experience and have B. Tech degree in IT, and have noc in TEER 1.

So how I should calculate may score for mpnp. I am elegible to apply.

Thanks in advance!
Do you have a job offer or family in the province? If not, you will not have a high enough score. You get 200 points for family and 200 points for job.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/skilled-workers/swo/eligibility/

Atibha

Dec 14, 2022
Hi Naturgrl, Thanks for the response.
I have close relative there living since last three years.

Can you please tell where i can check complete score for this provience?

I can see the self assessment documents where my score is 80/100.
But I didnt found the scoring document or link as you said 200 points for adaptability .

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, Thanks for the response.
I have close relative there living since last three years.

Can you please tell where i can check complete score for this provience?

I can see the self assessment documents where my score is 80/100.
But I didnt found the scoring document or link as you said 200 points for adaptability .
You can google it. That is what I will be doing. Try- Manitoba pnp scoring 1000. A family relative (not sure who your relative is living in Manitoba) is not enough for points. Scores that high require job, living or going to school in the province.

Atibha

Dec 14, 2022
Thanks for this, I got the score card.

In relation - My mother in law's sister's son is living there. Means my wife cousine, they are close to us. He will provide all documents. You can say first cousin. But dont get PR yet

Would that work for 200 points?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

In relation - My mother in law's sister's son is living there. Means my wife cousine, they are close to us. He will provide all documents. You can say first cousin. But dont get PR yet

So your wife’s first cousin is not a PR or citizen. If not, you cannot count points. Someone was on here a few days ago wondering why his sister who has a Masters (he lives in Manitoba) has not received a nomination. Without working or going to school in the province or not having a job offer will not give you high enough points right now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The family member must be either a citizen or permanent resident. If your family member doesn't have PR yet, then you won't get the points.